Missing items - It's driving me crazy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLATES...gosh, no one goes thru plates like I do! I swear I can buy a set of 12 before christmas, and be down to 2 or 3 by the following christmas. I am always asking the kids if they took something home with a plate..nope! This has been happening for years.

Many on here know, my brother passed away this last April 28, in our house, We found him dead in bed for a massive heart attack. My brother always had everything in its place, and hated to see anything messed up, he was SOOOOO organized, with everything. I have a ton of christmas stuff, in fact it takes up a 12 x 14 outdoor storage building, from floor to ceiling! Lance, (brother) always put all my x-mas stuff away and brought it out. This was the first year, I had to do any of that, and was dreading it. I couldnt find anything I was looking for! Everything is in red/green totes out there, and of course nothing is marked on the outside of the tote. When, I discovered I wasnt finding what I was looking for.. I dont know how many time..I just looked up and said out loud."Lance, you put it away, now help me find it", and wouldnt you know..the next tote it was in! I found everything. That has happened with so much stuff, I have been looking for since he passed.... If he wants to be a ghost and live here..that is fine by me. (and our house is 20 yrs old..not 100...lol.) At least it give me a good excuse for my forgetfullness!
default_laugh.png
Now, if only all my plates would show up!!!!

Corinne

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody else ready the book called "A Place Called Here"? Its not a great book as books go but it was kind of a fun read and I think a lot of you would get a good laugh out of some of it! Its by an author named Cecilia Ahern. (author of P.S. I Love You)

Latest posts

Back