Miniatures in Italy?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemonrockranch

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

Haven't been on the Forum in months, but occassionally can sneak a peak and see what's going on. Life sometimes interfers with the things we really want to be doing!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Hubbie and I are going to Italy this fall!! :aktion033: It's our 25th wedding anniversary and we've been planning this a long time. While we are there we'd like to see if we could find a mini farm. We are going to be taking a tour from the top to the bottom of the country, so we may be able to find time to take a little side trip. Does anybody know of an Italian farm? It would be kind of neat to see what the minis on the other side of the ocean look like. Probably just like ours!! :bgrin

Thanks for any input!

Ciao

Cheryl

I don't know of any farms, but I just wanted to say, I SO ENVY YOU!

My dream has always been to go to Italy one day, ever since I first saw a picture of it years ago. A few of my friends share the same dream, and we hope to go there for a "Senior Trip".

Please take pictures to share with us! Ecspecially if you find some minis! :aktion033:

There is a monestary with nons in Italy who have miniature horses, but I don't know if this gives you a good idea of European miniature horses. They have their horses for the local children and aren't breeders or show people.

I'll look their location up as they requested a transport last year.

Maybe I can locate some real breeders for you in Italy.

I'll see what I can do.

Trisha

Latest posts

Back