Miniature World Showcase

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minxiesmom

Reaction score
I have been trying to access MWS website and can't get anything. Is it just my computer or what? I have tried the url given in the other post and have tried the many ones that come up when googling. Have also tried Mozilla and Explorer. What am I doing wrong?

Diane in OR

There is currently some sort of problem with it, I noticed that too. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Leia

Betty is still around
default_biggrin.png
her server was making a few upgrades that were supposed to take just a few hours and THAT turned into 3 day event lol ..she's back online now and receiving some emails, not sure she'll get the old ones so if anybody hasn't heard back from her in 24hrs, try her again.

default_aktion033.gif
I don't know what we would do without you, Betty. It is so refreshing to have such a miniature publication that is not so limited. And the quality and the articles Wow The paper you use must be very good, because the pages stay new looking.

Tara says that when she sends an ad in, the colors come out exactly as she sent them.

My favorite -of the last issue was the poem in the back. Even Hart loved it and reread it. I plan on giving a subscription to some of my realatives for Chrismas, as they will enjoy the magazine even though some of them have never been around horse. Thanks much, Renee

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary Lou - LB said:
"The company I have my website and email through took their servers down over the weekend to do upgrades. They were to be back up in hours, but instead were down for two full days and nights. I finally got my email and website back this morning. Apparently because the servers were offline, any emails that may have been sent to me were thrown back to the sender."
Betty Teall

Miniature World Showcase

817-350-4429

817-350-4509 fax

www.MiniatureWorldShowcase.com
I thought it might be something like that. I guess if you aren't familiar with website management it could seem like the website was removed and therefore the business in trouble, but the fact is servers go down all the time and it's really frustrating for the website owner. Poor Betty! I've been there.
default_wacko.png
It's good to know the magazine is going strong!

Leia

Good to hear! I was concerned when I read this post earlier, but felt there was probably a good explanation.
default_smile.png

Jan

Latest posts

Back