miniature foal halters, where do you buy them?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

promise

Reaction score
I have figured out how to make a knotted rope halter, so if need be I can get away with that. I was wondering if any of you know where to get some nylon mini foal halters. If any of you have some gently used ones you can pm me, I would gladly buy them for a reasonable price. The ones obn ebay look like they may fit my bichon if I am lucky.

thanks

Promise

I usually buy mine from Chimacum Tack Shack. It is nice that they are at shows so I can try them on when possible, but I have a few in each size.

They have a website, but I don't remember it offhand. Likely if you do a google search for them, you'd find 'em.
default_smile.png

Liz M.

PrimeDesign has tiny ones. They are the ones to first come out with halters small enough for the newborns. And they are not heavy nylon, like a lot of others are.

PrimeDesign Nylon Halters

They will usually ship items the same day as ordered. Take care.

In our part of Ontario Brubacher's Harness SHop makes them. They have a website as well.

I also get the first foal halters from Prime Design. Not adjustable but have the small ones for first two months.

Our local Farm and Fleet store carries a full line of mini halters and that is where I buy mine, Even halters their for mini donkeys as well..

I know that Star Lake Tack owns some very nice nylon halters and matching leads.

Star Lake Farm

Cathy is very nice to work with and the shipping is quick and inexpensive.

Latest posts

Back