Mini Horse Service Animals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
Not to open up any really old cans of worms here - but I was called by an Associated press reporter for my input into the following story. I tried REALLY hard to get across what I believe the difficulties are in using horses this way, and to the reporter's credit, it seems like she tried to do a balanced report.

BTW - I feed hay pellets, and didn't say that they cause ulcers. I said that horses kept in artificial circumstances (no herd, no grazing/forage, etc) can develop ulcers. Ah well!

U.S. allows miniature horse as service animal

All in all, it is a good article. I got a big smile on my face when I read "Malcor-Chapman, who is also a professional mini mare midwife."

That is a pretty cool title! Bet you never thought of that when you were in grade school and you were asked what you wanted to be when you grew up.
default_laugh.png

All in all, it is a good article. I got a big smile on my face when I read "Malcor-Chapman, who is also a professional mini mare midwife."

That is a pretty cool title! Bet you never thought of that when you were in grade school and you were asked what you wanted to be when you grew up.
default_laugh.png
I hadn't thought of it that way, precisely, but in my 8th grade "yearbook" I did write that I wanted to raise and train horses for a living!

Back