mini horse 2009 calendar?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bren

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a 2009 calendar? I need at least 3 of them if anyone knows where I can find them online??

I have a 2009 Miniature Horse Calendar that I rec'd with the last issue of AMHA's Magazine.

You're more than welcome to it. I can mail it out to you Tuesday if you'll email me your address.

[email protected]

Miniature Horse Showcase also includes a free calender with subscription to their magazine.

I'm not sure if LKF put out the Buckeroo calenders agian?? I know Erica had some last year or the year prior....then i think Parmela has some too.

There is a calendar on the LB sale page right now that is offered that is all appaloosa's and pintaloosa's. Our appaloosa horses and other members of the International Miniature Pintaloosa Applaoosa Club (IMPAC) have their's shown in the calendar as well. I actually received mine today and they did a very nice job putting it together.

Thanks everyone! I just have to sport some minis on my office calander! " ) My clients tell me all the time they have never even heard of a mini horse. They love to look at the pic of my mares on the wall.

Brenda

Latest posts

Back