MINGUS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a handsome guy
default_yes.gif

Your bike looks like a blast

Thanks, everyone, for your comments! (I dare not show them to Mingus, as his ego is already rather large...)

We have so much fun with our HyperBike -- it's the next best thing to being able to ride your mini!

Thanks for the update on Mingus, he has always been a favourite of mine
default_biggrin.png
I can't believe someone thought him a "throwaway" (shakes head, not understanding people), I would say he has a permanent place with your family now

default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

This was my first time seeing him. He is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Glad there was video too! Aren't they just so beautiful; our animals!!?!!!
default_yes.gif

Thanks everyone for your comments! It's so nice to look at these summer photos, since at the moment he's hairy, muddy and soaked! Even so, whenever we step outside he stands in the corral posing, waiting to be told how beautiful he is.

I've always been a huge Mingus fan, and I LOVED seeing the videos of him!!
default_wub.png
:wub

The "back story" on the one video: Mingus' Uncle Daryl (BigDogsLittleHorses) took the video, and when Mingus spotted him with the camera, he had to run up to see what he had, see if it was edible, and say hello.

Just stumbled across this thread and wow,, hubba hubba, what a horse!

He is very handsome and has obviously found a perfect 'Mingus sized niche' with you.

Latest posts

Back