MHW came on V-day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Pearl

Reaction score
I like everyone else, I love to get my MHW, I just thought it was odd that there are 8 blank pages in my book, I seem to be missing pages! :eek: :new_shocked: anyone else missing pages?

No no blank pages here. Love the stallion directory btw, that is very nice and I hope they keep doing it.

Mine had blank pages too! I thought it was a fluke but I can't read the end of some of the articles.

default_yes.gif
: I agree I loved the stallion directory aswell! I hope they keep it!

My suggestion is to contact AMHA and tell them about your blank pages and request another copy. You paid for it, you should be able to read all of the articles!

Before I could get to AMHA online, Alison sent me an email, shes mailing me out a new one :bgrin :aktion033: Thank you Alison!!

Alison told me there was a problem with the printer and there might be around 2 dozen that have a blank page issue! Not a huge deal but I just thought you would like to know!

I'm still waiting for mine!!! I've been rushing to the mailbox everyday since the first post was on here about the stallion directory. :no: Driving me crazy!

I got mine and enjoyed the stallion section.

HOWEVER-- I say, if you're going to advertise your stallion for stud service, then PLEASE, for heaven's sake!!! TAKE A GOOD PICTURE!

Latest posts

Back