Message from REO

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic

Reaction score
REO has been without internet service since Easter. She's trying to get a new company to install internet for her since the old one failed and she isn't having much luck (sounds like "customer service" is a foreign concept to them or something, they are waiting for receivers to arrive supposedly but they never do).

Anyway, REO (Robin) would like everyone to know that she is NOT ignoring you if you have been emailing her. She misses us all greatly and is waiting impatiently to be able to get back online. She asked that if anyone has something they urgently need to speak to her about, to please PM or email me and I will get the message to her (my email is [email protected] ).

If you don't have any urgent business with her, but just want to say "hi", etc, this thread would be a great place to do so. I'm sure that she would be very happy to see how many people have missed her when she does finally get her internet back and can read this.
default_yes.gif
Thanks!

Hi Reo, missed you, hope you are back online soon. Know how hard it is to be without! Wish I could get high speed out here in the boonies, but you know what they say about living in a third world country area, "Good Luck", They did install fios on our street but guess what it is only for Quantico Marine base, so we are out of luck. Hope you are back online soon.

The forums just aren't the same with out you REO. I miss how you care so much about your friends (and everyone else here too) Hope you join us again real soon.
default_yes.gif

Count me among the forum members who have missed Robin. I heard she was having computer problems but didn't realize they weren't fixed yet. Hope you get things fixed soon!!

Mary

Thanks for letting us know..... that really sucks. I bet she doesnt like it either!!!

Ack!!! I would have gone "postal" by now without internet access for that long!!
default_new_shocked.gif
My addiction is severe and very serious!! Just ask my family.
default_laugh.png

I hope Robin gets a good resolution sooner rather than later.

HI Robin

We live in the boonies also - Hughes Net is satellite and they work pretty well - not as good as a DSL or cable line and not as good as Clear - but since we don't have much choice, we are stuck with HughesNet -- customer service is marginal to say the least, but at least I can get on! If you want to stream MareStare you are going to have to get an upgraded package tho - and that kind of stinks
default_sad.png

I switched to the verizon wireless thing recently and it works pretty darned good. And if you have a battery operated laptop, you dont have to worry about your electricity being out either!

Ack!!! I would have gone "postal" by now without internet access for that long!!
default_new_shocked.gif
My addiction is severe and very serious!! Just ask my family.
Me, too! We had a 10 day power outage last year, and I about went stir crazy without my internet.

I hope Robin gets a good resolution sooner rather than later.
Me, too! I know what its like to be without. And, now that we have high speed, I hope I never have to go back to dial-up. [Finally became available in my rural area last fall.]

I am really Glad she is okay, I was Getting Worried
default_new_shocked.gif

I thought it was something worse then no internet.

I know being without Internet is Bad enough
default_wacko.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to know I was missed by a few!
default_wub.png

It took them almost a whole month to get me back online! OMG it was a NIGHTMARE! I missed you all so very much!

Thank you Lori and Mary Lou for your help while I was away!
default_saludando.gif

Oh girl,

You were missed by more than a few!!!! So glad you are back and want to hear about Nort babies soon! Love you girl!

Thank you!
default_saludando.gif

I was so depressed, most days I just sat and cried.
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back