MERRY CHRISTMAS...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and a very special Merry Christmas and THANK YOU to MaryLou for giving all of us the opportunity to have this wonderful forum, without her none of this would be possible. She is the greatest
default_wub.png
: so THANK YOU ML. I also want to thank all the Hee Haw members who have made this past year interesting..to say the least! You all are the friendliest and greatest friends anyone could ever hope to find, and it really is true we are lilke one big extended family
default_wub.png
: Looking back on this year we have had quit a few new members join us, and of course we had our fist (and defininitely not the last!!) Hee Haw Holiday 2006 exchange, that seemed to be our highlight as everyone waited anxiously to open our gifts at our on-line party. Learned alot of new things, and also learned of alot of new people who are now proudly owned by donkeys. So, thank you everyone for just being the friends you all have become to one another. MERRY CHRISTMAS. Corinne

:aktion033: Thank you Corinne & MaryLou :aktion033:

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And may 2007 be filled with Joy!!!!!!!!!! :saludando:

[SIZE=12pt]That's right Corinne! :aktion033: Merry Christmas to Mary Lou and you and all of my Hee Haw friends!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Have a very, merry HEE HAW Holiday!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Sending Joy to everyone at Mini Donkey Talk
default_wub.png
: [/SIZE]

Thanks to all who make this forum great!

[SIZE=12pt]Sandy[/SIZE]

ditto ditto :aktion033: :aktion033:

i am so happy i finally caved in to my daughter who continually bugged me to join!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Merry Christmas and a HEE HAW New Year to all!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE HERE! YOU HAVE ALL HELPED ME IN MY HEALING MORE THEN YOU WILL EVER KNOW! I HAVE MADE SOME WONDERFUL FRIENDS...MERRY CHRISTMAS
default_yes.gif
: , NIKKI

Latest posts

Back