Merry Christmas Everyone -- Happy Holidays too

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerocket

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Everyone -- Happy Holidays too.

I won't be signing on much during the holidays as I normally visit the forum from work. Did not want to miss the chance of wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays -- and the very best for 2008.

Mini happy Christmas'es to you!

JJay and Kim Porter

Happy Holidays to you too!
default_smile.png

Just taking a little break with Mrs. Claus. Sitting here having a warm hot chocolate and sitting by the fire. I wanted to stop by and wish each and everyone of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS, HOHOHO. What a wonderful "Family" this is

default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just taking a little break with Mrs. Claus. Sitting here having a warm hot chocolate and sitting by the fire. I wanted to stop by and wish each and everyone of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS, HOHOHO. What a wonderful "Family" this is
default_saludando.gif

My goodness, now we all have to be good with Santa on here. We won't get away with anything anymore. Boy you who have the naughty Santas are really going to get it. Shannon, Nikki etc.??????????????? Better watch out now. LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pssst, Santa, I've been really good this year. Don't listen to what anyone tells you.

Merry Christmas JJay and Kim! Please don't forget that you promised me photos of a tree with the penquins on it!

Hope you have the very best one ever. You deserve it!
default_wub.png

Merry Christmas, JJay and Kim!! Thank you for opening your home to me this year. You were wonderful and I couldn't have asked for better hosts.
default_wub.png

Leia

Latest posts

Back