Meet our latest addition, Sugar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBennettp

Reaction score
I would like to introduce Sugar, she arrived at our house Saturday afternoon. Sugar was seized by law enforcement a little over 2 months ago in a cruelty case and now has come to live with us.

The pictures do not show how extremely thin she really is. You can see her ribs through her winter coat and her hips are sunken. This is after 2 months in foster care. I can't imagine how she looked before.

Someone has really loved this filly at some point and really spent a lot of time with her. She is very sweet natured and has great manners.

She should make a nice horse for my grandkids to ride when she is old enough to saddle train.

100_2418.jpg

100_2419.jpg

You finally named her
default_smile.png

I can see how sweet she is in her eyes!
default_yes.gif

Congrats.....and bless you for saving her.....she does have a very kind eye and I love her name!

Congratulations and well done for have such a big heart. She is a real sweet heart
wub.gif

She looks like a sweet girl. I am guessing she may have some haflinger in there looking at her short back and thicker build/barrel that looks evident even if she is underweight at this point. Good Luck with her, hopefully you have a grandaughter, every horse needs a little girl to love it
default_smile.png
(I am sure a kind hearted little boy would do too!)

Latest posts

Back