Me and my Birthday Carts Pixs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Magic

Reaction score
JuliesandMomonhorsecart.jpg
NewHorseCart.jpg
Notice the turqua seats... and the powder coated frame... and the hitch...
default_biggrin.png
and me and my little daughter... Wow... I look so big... hubby's tee shirt doesn't look good at all... oh well... OKAY.. I"M NOT THAT FAT.. Lol..

God Bless,

Lynn W

hitch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The hitch attaches to the rear cart, and the front cart has a little tab and a pin goes in it, for easy use as a single cart. The hitch cart has spacers instead of poles, but we have the poles to attach to, if we need to use two matching carts. I couldn't imagine how the two carts attach, so that I posted the picture. If you look, you can see the single tree of the hitch cart.

THe best thing is they are quiet.. we didn't hear anything except the tires going down the road... There are seat level adjustments that make a difference with the cart too. The floor is solid, so dirt and rocks don't get kicked up between boards, etc. There is a carpet on the floor that snaps in and out for easy removal and cleaning. The directions were wonderful... easy to follow... the cart came wraped in bubble wrap as well as shrink plastic... jeez.. it took two hours to unwrap all the parts as well.. it took 45 mins to assemble the cart... Lol..

Thanks for letting me share. I just had a phone call and I'm pretty sure I sold one of the carts... which is actually two carts... cause they want the entire rig... the kids and I call the DUALLY.. Lol.. (From a mini breeder that has bred minis for years... (she has 60 some minis)... I so appreciate the friendship..

God Bless,

Lynn Weed

That cart is really nice, I've never seen one like that. Where did you get it from, if I may ask?

I'm a new distributor for G & S carts. Gary.. the owner of the company is in Iowa. He worked for Jerald's Sulky's for years. He retired five years ago and he started his own company from just putting up posters in his local feed stores. His business has increased over 40% for each of the four years, and he wanted to expand east. He gives a one year warranntee on his carts.

I gotta tell you the entire story. Awhile back.. (not to long), I purchased a cart from Alabama and used it for an hour here and an hour there. The first time I did a trail the entire tread fell off. I contacted the people that I bought the cart from. There was no warantee.. and no response when I asked to buy a new tire. When I didn't get a response there, I looked at different cart companies and tried just to buy a tire. Have you priced tires recently??? I finally gave up, and was going to get an entire new cart. I was on ebay and there was a tire from Gary for sale... (no real savings though). I contacted him as I never had heard of his company before.

The first thing Gary told me was that I needed the hub hole size. I wrote to Alabama... and asked the hub hole size... no response. I finally asked here... and said I would like to think that customer service was important on a sale of a cart size. Gary told me, he had several hub hole sizes and for $2.00s could get hub holes and pop them in and out until I found one that fit. I purchased a tire from him and got an extra hub hole. Finally my old wooden cart would be back up and running I thought!

I got the tire, and it was five inches wide... and it didn't fit. The tire I had was four inches wide... A lady friend decided to grind on the axel to make it a little wider for the new tire. She broke the weld.. in a few moments flat. We could NOW attach the tire to the post that fits into the axel.

I called Gary and asked.. what do I do with this broken weld. Gary laughed.. he said, if it was my cart, it wouldn't happen as it's welded from the inside.

So I was about to give up on the old cart. and bought the hitch cart from Gary. (the two carts). Every time I talk to the man, it's like a course on engineering and horse carts. He has no problem spending time on the phone to make sure people are happy with their carts. When he told me, he had to mail a woman a flat head washer, because she was one short.. I believe it.. because I know he worries about things like that. After we put together the cart, he asked, "did you notice I send extra hardware?"... We couldn't not notice.

My full size horse friends say.. "it's a fabulous cart"... so I asked.. can I be a distributor??? The answer was YES"..

You have to see the cart to appreciate the workman ship. The diamond stitching on the seats... the solid flooring... the overall construction. I can't believe what a quiet cart it is... We just love driving around the neighborhood...

I really thing the world of Gary.. and the quality cart he builds himself.. in his basement all by himself.. not one employee...

And.. I can't wait to see his show cart. He has a special order for someone for one in Florida. I hope to get the second one... gonna be pricey I suspect... but I'm certain it will be well worth it.

Thanks for letting me spout off... when something good happens in my life.. I just have to tell someone.. (hubby is always gone with the military)... and you all would surely understand why I'm so delighted..

God Bless,

Lynn W

Oh.. and I need a web designer.. any suggestions??

Thanks for the info.

There are several people on here that do web design. Look in their signature lines is my only suggestion. Maybe some of them will PM you. Good luck with your venture.

I love your new cart! it sounds like Gary is the guy to work with...

I hope you get some sales and have fun driving that sweet ride..
default_yes.gif

Hi,

Your cart looks real nice!

I was interested in his Trail cart for mini's, mostly I wanted to know how it would ride over rough ground (Trails , roots, rocks etc) with the steel wheels and only the under seat springs. Curious if you plan to try the steel wheels on your cart and how the ride is?

Thanks!

Amy

Latest posts

Back