Market Square Holiday Lighted Carriage Parade

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorrie & Frank

Reaction score
Scarlett and I were invited by Journeys End to participate in the Woodlands lighted carriage parade. Al B is the president. The minis went first and the end of the parade hade Santa driving a gorgeous carriage. Our little group did a Grinch theme. Vickie' makeup as the Grinch was impeccable. It was great fun! Pictures at www.vltrnjd.com click on Market Square 08 - also look for more pictures at www.chron.com, scroll down to neighborhoods - click on THe Woodlands and go to photo gallery Lastest photos. Thanks for the fun guys!

Thanks Vickie,

I am actually the President of the Houston Area Carriage Association (ADS) that is invited to participate in the Market Street Lighted Carriage Parade (since we have the carriages but everyone is invited to participate). This is the 5th year we have done the parade and it gets better every year. This year we had 31 entries (probably half of which were mini's).

We gather about 2-4 hours early to decorate the carriages with all sorts of lights and socialize. Then just about dark we form up and head to the Market Street Shopping Center in the Woodlands. It's a large group of stores situated in a big area with a square in the center. It's great for the stores, for the spectators and especially for the drivers.

We look forward to an even larger group next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have GOT to decorate my cart for Christmas. Got, got, got to. We may have the CDE's, but you guys have the parades and I sure do envy you that! :love I can't find one up here to save my life.
default_wacko.png

Wonderful turnouts, as usual. Santa's cart is amazing!
default_new_shocked.gif

Leia

Latest posts

Back