Marestarer's might want to keep an eye on Wild Thunder

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really dont know whats happening , erica is helping her . i see her holding on ( to the legs i guess) hope its coming ok.

she's pushing.

erica's pulling.............

now mickies in there,

i will let everyone know. i have the walky talky here ...

Is this happening because there are so many people trying to watch? Or what? It is not giving me a warm fuzzy feeling about web cams. Or am I way off base here as to the reason the connection keeps getting dropped?

Lost the picture, but I suspect the foal is out now...that was frustrating!! What caused it to do that??

I can't see either, but am awaiting an announcement of a healthy foal and momma!!
default_pray.gif
:

Is this happening because there are so many people trying to watch? Or what? It is not giving me a warm fuzzy feeling about web cams. Or am I way off base here as to the reason the connection keeps getting dropped?
Yep, you guessed it! Marestare Low Alert went out about 10 or 15 minutes ago or so, so now it is using to much Bandwith (sp) .... :no:

It is very frustrating...
default_wacko.png
:

Hoping for a foal announcement soon..

Jeri

Last edited by a moderator:
default_pray.gif
: Praying here too - I can see once in a while Wild Thunder pushing...

Fuzzy but looks like baby is out Sorry I am not sure... too blurry

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like "low alert" is not necessarily a good thing. It is back up but so grainy that I can't really make about more than the mare.
default_sad.png

Well I have a picture back but you really can't see... I am watching another mare (an arabian) via mare stare and the picture is very clear and crisp. I am wondering if it's because she is on dial-up and the signal just is not strong enough. I sure hope everything is okay

well, its here....

glad erica, dad , and grandad were there. seems the front leg was caught behind the head or somthing....

but they managed to get it out fine. momma's resting now.

year of the boy's around here. same color as mom. solid dark bay i think. erica will have to post about that,

but at least everythings ok. looks to be small.

hope at least some of you got to see the birth
default_wacko.png
:

Linda

I'm going back to the "Flirt" cam. She's down, but likely napping :lol:

:aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS!!! So glad to hear all went OK!!

CONGRATULATIONS :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Sorry watched all this time and no did not really see the birthing way too fuzzy

but glad everything is OK

Glad to know all is well, the feed was dropped again unfortunately. I am going back to watching the arabian mare at Element, she HAS to go tonight, been watching her for some time now and she looks sooo miserable poor thing.

CONGRATS ERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

cant wait to seee..............glad he was alright.
default_yes.gif
:

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Thanks for letting us know, Linda. It's so frustrating when the cams go down just at the most inopportune time!

Congratulations on the new foal!
default_smile.png

I'm so glad that all went well! Phew!
default_rolleyes.gif
: Year of the boys! That's all we've EVER had here on our farm... for the last 6 years, boys!

Latest posts

Back