Marbles Won Reserve World Champion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
She did it, she took a Reserve World Champion in color class. Potty belly and all. (she was eating her paper bedding and got a little belly on her before I caught it)

I hope that those of you that were watching could see some of her coloring. Until one is able to see her in person, you just have no idea how marbled and striped she really is.

She showed for me like a dream.

LOVE MY GIRL!!!!

Congratulations! I HAVE seen her in person and she is beautiful and unique!!

I watched the class and she looked fantastic! I didn't think she looked like she had a pot belly at all - she looked beautiful! You could see some of her unique coloring when you were lined up. Walking the arena it was harder to see, but I still knew that had to be her the minute you guys walked into the ring.

Congratulations!

Barbara

Congratulations!!!!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I KNOW!!!!!!!! My CMHR co-horts called me with the news jumping all over the place! HUGE contrats your way and much deserved too. We luv you and Marbles of course.

CONGRATULATIONS!! Marbles and Riverdance!

After seeing Marbles at the Winona Show I can certainly understand her taking Reserve World Champion and you are soooo right - Until one is able to see her in person, you just have no idea how marbled and striped she really is.

She is one gorgeous little filly - ever since she was a newborn with her baby pictures on LB - it was my dream to see her in person and not only does she have that unique color but has the conformation and everything else to go with it. She is AWESOME!!!

Way to go Marbles!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Many, many congratulations - did anyone get any pictures?

Anna

Marbles is home now, what a long drive. the first thing she did when she got out of the trailer, was to roll and roll and roll. Now her blanket is all dirty.
default_biggrin.png

I am sure she and the others are glad to be home.

I will see how the pictures turn out from the Worlds and will post them when I get one. Unfortunately, the photographer was just HORRIBLE!

The one taking pictures at the backdrop had never taken pictures of horses before, had no helper, and no aids to get the horse to show. As for the ring pictures, he only took pictures of us coming in in all of the classes, or no pictures at all, but the Reserve World and World Champions. One of the Reserve World pictures of Marbles and I was taken when I was bent over fixing her feet. Got a good shot of my butt. Now that is a picture I really want.
default_new_shocked.gif

I walked into the arena just in time to see your beautiful girl win her Reserve Title! CONGRATULATIONS Sue! You did a wonderful job and Marbles is a gorgeous girl!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back