Maine Pride has a LONG awaited announcement to make

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoopiedoo

Reaction score
Maine Pride Miniatures is proud to announce that later on this summer, we will proudly welcome home....DRUM ROLL PLEASE.........

Erica's Princess Chione AND Erica's SRF Charisma will be joining our family later on this summer. We are thrilled beyond words!!

Chrissy is a granddaughter of both Buck Echo and Rowdy!! We are very excited to meet this lady, she just has it ALL!!

chrissy013.jpg

chrissy006.jpg

And here is Princess Chione! She's SO ELEGANT, and we are so excited for her future here at Maine Pride!!

BanditoDream.jpg

princess.jpg

Just look at these girls! We are so thrilled that Erica has given us the opportunity to call them ours, she's the BEST!
default_wub.png
:

Thank you so much for EVERYTHING, Erica.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow! Lovely girls Jodi and you're gonna need a bigger barn, and electric and OMG...congrats.

Wow! I'm jealous!! Congratulations!!!!

p.s. why was this moved to the photo forum???

Mona we didnt think anything of it just figured we posted in the wrong place but did want others to know how fortunate we feel we are to be able to call these girls our own.

Thank you, Mona! :aktion033: I thought it was still okay to put new horse announcements on here, but then when it moved, I thought, hmmm, better go read the rules again. Thanks for putting it back here, and thanks Tracy for asking!
default_yes.gif
: We're SO thrilled to have these BEAUTIFUL GIRLS joining us, we want to share it with the world!
default_wub.png
:

Jodi

Congratulations on your new additions, they're beautiful. :aktion033:

I am so confused as to where to post things........... :eek:

Thank you all so much for the nice comments on our new girls. I am so anxiously awaiting the arrival of summer! I don't want to wish it away as summer here is SO short, but I cannot wait to get my hands on these girls. BTW, Chrissy will be bred to one of Erica's 3 OUTSTANDING boys before coming home to Maine!! This, combined with another very precious(to me, especially) secret dream I'm working on
default_wink.png
: will really give a boost to what we've been working towards here. This summer is bringing GREAT and EXCITING things to our farm, be watching for more news a little later this spring.
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks to all once again!
default_wub.png
:

Jodi

:aktion033: Yeah Jodi!!!!

I am so excitied for you, You will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these girls they are both SOOOOO sweet......and not to mention I think they are nice IMO.

And you will never guess, but I have something to tell you, wanna tell you first......but your not on IM yet :bgrin

The spring buyers at ETT are coming out and telling thier secrets.......there's a few left to be spilled yet though...

CONGRATS! :aktion033: :new_shocked:

You are so lucky to now own them.

They are both gorgeous and I wish you tonnes of luck in the future.
default_wub.png
:

-Nicole

Thank you all for your kind support but I cant take much of the credit I am just the shoveler around here I did start this venture but the next generation is now working on taking it to the next level and the third generation is involved in all decisions made and they are 14 and 11 but it is our hope that this venture will be around for a long long time. Longer than I will be that is for sure. Again thanks to all who have been supportive in wishing us well.

:aktion033: Congratulations! They both look amazing. Good luck with them. :)

The news was........

Chrissy had her baby last night :aktion033:

A bay COLT, with a crooked blaze.....looks like "Rowdy", which he has three four crosses too.....Sire is a Redboy son and grandson (so Rowdy grandson and greatgrandson), Dam is a Rowdy grandaughter and greatgrandaughter (with also being a grandaughter to Buck Echo)

....this was suppose to be my filly out of Taker to keep
default_smile.png
Now what to do with four Taker boys running around, when they are all outstanding :eek:

Latest posts

Back