Maggie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpinJackFarm

Reaction score
default_sad.png
I am soooooo sorry about Maggie...I know you were so looking forward to a lil baby from her
default_sad.png
All of us here too!!! Is there a stud muffin near by?? Does Maggie need to go on a diet LOL :eek:
default_yes.gif
: :lol: Teri

Meee tooo, I felt so bad when I read your email.
default_crybaby.gif
: I wouldnt really bred Maggie now I would wait till spring. Maggie dont need t go on a diet, she likes to look just pleasing plump :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: Corinne

[SIZE=12pt]Awww, y'all are so sweet!
default_yes.gif
: I really really did want a donkey baby
default_wub.png
: to hold and hug, but I'm getting over the initial shock now...lol! It upset me a lot more than it did her! I have already been looking for a man for her for springtime. I have found a 28 inch mini paint horse that would like to meet her! :aktion033: Is there such a thing as a spotted mule?
default_rolleyes.gif
: We are going to have Cotton cut next week so that we can put her back in with him.
[/SIZE]

Have a great weekend! Shannon
default_smile.png

[SIZE=12pt][/size] [/SIZE]

Shannon, I am sure YOU are going to have a GREAT weekend :aktion033: :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin make sure you tell the Parelli's HI..lol... HAVE FUN and enjoy your weekend AWAY.... Corinne

Oh, Shannon...the Mini Paint sounds like he could start a Spotted Beauty... or would you call it a "Spainted Beauty"
default_yes.gif
: You are so lucky to have that nice option nearby
default_yes.gif
:

LOL...if you decide to breed her next Spring...which absolutely try to wait till then...We are looking at a baby born....Spring 2008 :eek: :lol:

*I can't wait
default_yes.gif
: Teri

[SIZE=12pt]Spring of 2008... That sounds like SO FAR AWAY!!! I will definitely wait until spring to breed her, but won't that be exciting??
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: I am already looking forward to it!
default_yes.gif
: Shannon
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back