Lucky Four Thrillers Top Choice

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcr

Reaction score
Thriller coliced yesterday but it didn't look that bad as she was still passing stool but took her in to vet anyway and she went downhill and had to be euthanized. Twisted her cecum and that was all that could be done for her.

I am sitting here very sore of heart and then read Joy's post about her mares getting killed and am reminded that as bad as things get, someone else has it worse and we should count our blessings. Very hard to do through tears....

[SIZE=14pt]Kathi, so sorry about your little mare. I lost one the same way a year and a half ago. I know how you feel.[/SIZE]

Lyn

So sorry to hear about your mare. You're in my thoughts.

Every death of our beloved animals is still a tragedy and a heartache. I'm so sorry you lost your little mare, hugs to you.

I am so sorry. I'm glad you were able to get her to a place they could ease her suffering. Its so hard when there is nothing to be done.

I am so sorry for the loss of your mare.
sad.gif

Kathi, I am very very sorry. Yes it is always true someone always has it worse, but it is OK to be all about you right now. At least your mare did not suffer long and you had the foresight to make sure she was taken care of in a timely matter. You're a very good Mom

{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

Kathi, your loss is just as hard for you as anyone else's. My heart and prayers go out to you, as well. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Aw no!
no.gif
I'm so sorry you lost your girl.

{{{hugs}}} {{{hugs}}} {{{hugs}}}

Oh Kathi, I'm sooooo sorry to hear about Thriller.....especially on the forum and not by phone! I would have come in and sat with you. I know you were looking forward to her first Val foal.......you have had such bad luck this year. I'm hoping next year is much, much better.

I'm so sorry, this is such a hard thing to bear at any time. At least she was in the right place, receiving the best care that she could get.

Every loss of a beloved horse is as bad as another. I am very sorry to hear of your loss.
no.gif

I am so sorry...............So many losses for everyone lately.
no.gif

My Sympathies are with you.

I have had a bad week too, lost a filly that my mare miscarried on Sunday, & my grandmother passed away today.............Then reading the post on losing all those mares, and yours...............It is really a sad month.......In a month that is suppose to be filled with Joy.

Again I am sorry........

I am so very sorry to hear about your mare! Sending prays to you and your mare!

Joyce

Latest posts

Back