Lucky C Acres would like to congratulate a fellow member on their purchase..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Huge congrats and thank you to CCC (aka Nicole) on the purchase of LCA's Dancing With The Stars (aka Sage), 2009 black splash filly..

It was a TOUGH decision on putting her up for sale, one that I didn't take lightly as I absolutely adore her, but one I knew would be right for her in the long run, and I couldn't be happier where she will be going!

You see, Nicole has a little girl and Sage will be HER horse, hers to grow up with, to spoil, to love on, to show and hopefully one day share with her family. Exactly what I wanted for this filly, I knew that the only way she would leave this farm was if I could find her a home with a little girl/boy to love on her..

Sage will be staying here through the winter and then make her trip north in the springtime, so needless to say she'll be one spoiled little filly this winter and it'll be tough to put her on the trailer come spring! I sooo can not wait to see little Ava and Sage decked out in pink and can't wait to see pics of the two together at shows..
default_wub.png

22043_227258874612_224524494612_3134664_6217973_n.jpg

22043_227228929612_224524494612_3134437_2286825_n.jpg

cristinasblnwhiteminimare.jpg

sage1.jpg

She and Ava lee are going to make the cutest little team!! I'm sooo lucky!!! thank you Cristina!! I'll NEVER be able to thank you enough for this opportunity to own one of your beautiful foals !

We so can't wait until she gets here so we can start primping her up like the princess she is!!! haha She 'll not lack for attention and will continue to be spoiled just like she was at home!
default_smile.png

thanks so much for sharing on here!! I want to show her off to everyone!! hehe!!

That is ONE lucky little girl!

I'm terribly jealous!!
aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
How exciting for everyone!

You know I love Splashes LOL

Oh can't wait to see pics in the spring of the awesome team! Sounds like a wonderful match. Congrats to all!

Latest posts

Back