Lost our beloved Ringo yesterday!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
Our old dog Ringo crossed over the Rainbow Bridge yesterday morning around 11:00 AM! Wanalynn was with her when she crossed! She had been going downhill for a while and her old body just gave up!

Ringo was 19 1/2 years old! :shock: We will surely miss her as she's been a part of our family for a long time! The pic below was taken a couple years ago when Wanalynn gave her a summer haircut!

OMG......What a sweet and generous soul.....
default_wub.png
Just reading her photo made me get tearful. I can't imagine how hard this is for you to say good bye.

Yes, I know she's close......but as another fur-family lover, you know what I can't put into words.

Bless you both.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. She was a testament to excellent care. Please remember the good times you all shared with her for so many years.

Ditto what MA said.

What a Grand lady she was. I'm sorry for your loss, both of you. I know you'll miss her. But she'll always be there around you & in your hearts.

I am sorry Bill and Wanalynn. She looks like a wonderful family member. She got to be with you for a nice long time. Never long enough though.

I am so sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png
Saying goodbye is something all of us animal lovers dread. (((hugs)))

I'm so sorry for your loss. Her expression speaks volumes about her character and my heart goes out to you both.

Bill I sure am sorry you had to say goodbye to your very long lived companion. I am sure that it will be an empty space for you and Wanalynn. Ringo must have had a fabulous life with your family to have wanted to stay for almost 20 years. That is a testament to the great care she must have received.

Ohhhhh I am so very sorry you lost this beautiful girl.... What a treasure to have had her for so long. I wished all dog's life expectancy were like that and more. She was beautiful and in her photo the love and happiness just calls out to you. I also think Wanalynn did an excellent job with her haircut. I'm so very sorry for your loss......

I would also like to say I am sorry for your loss. She must have been a wonderful and huge part of your life for so many years.

It is so hard when we lose them.

Hugs

Bonnie

Such a beautiful and Wise face, look at the personality there! I'm so sorry Bill, having one around that long it will take some getting used to her being gone, you will probably see and feel her around there for a long long time. Condolences to you and Wanalynn.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry for your loss, but Ringo lived to a ripe old age, remember all the good times you shared. She will always be in your hearts
default_wub.png

<HUGS> Yvonne

I'm so very sorry to read of your loss, my sympathies to you both. She was a very lucky girl to have had such a long and happy life with you, and I know you will have a million happy memories of the times you shared.

RIP Little lady - you will be missed so very much.

Anna

Latest posts

Back