Lost another one

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. They certainly are never easy but I am very glad to hear that your mare is fine. Hugs to you

Oh I'm sooo sorry you lost another one! You know I know exactly how tuff this is and how much it just plain sucks!!!

I also know about almost having to mortgage the farm for the vet bills
default_unsure.png
:

My vet may as well just start living here, it would cut down on time and gas costs.

My thoughts are with you, and I hope the rest of foaling season goes better for you.......many hugs being sent your way!

I am so sorry for your loss - the pain of losing a foal is so great - the sadness just consumes your heart. My prayers are coming your way during this sad time for you - I know only too well what that feels like as I am trying to deal with my own grief.

I hope that your mare recovers fully as it sounds like she has a bad infection going on.

This story is proof that a seasoned mare can still have things go wrong. Thank heavens you were there and able to help her.

default_wub.png
:

I am sorry for you loss. I lost one Monday and it was a horrible experience.

Joey

Latest posts

Back