Lost a Dear Friend Today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen S

Reaction score
Afternoon to All,

Just got a phone call from Janice Bryant in Georgia that Gerry Morris of Foot Loose Farm passed away about an hour ago. Husband Buddy was with her at the barn

when she passed away. When more details are available will let you know. Keep Buddy and the Morris family in your prayers this evening and in the coming days.

Karen

I am so sorry to hear this. She was a wonderful person. Prayers and sympathy to her family. Susan Wellspring Farm

Ive heard she was a wonderful person

!

What happened I wonder!

I am SOO sorry fo the loss!
default_sad.png

I am so sorry to hear this; dear Gerry you will be missed.

We shared fun times driving our minis before she went on to the ponies. I first met her when she and my daughter traveled to out of state shows with trainer Carol Forsyth

, and I was then fortunate to enjoy her friendship and meeting up with her at the Florida shows. She was a great person.

Buddy, I am so sorry.

Karen, please post when you know more.

I got the call yesterday too about Gerry and what a shock. Gerry and Buddy are both wonderful, sweet true horse people and would help anyone anytime. Gerry knew more about driving horses than most of us will ever know. She has helped me with both my wonderful driving horses and her suggestions were always right on. Im proud to say I own a Foot Loose Farm shetland. They have produced many winning ponies with a limited program. I dont think he will see this but Paul and I love u Buddy and are so sorry for your loss.

Latest posts

Back