Lori Guglielmo passed this morning

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
The AMHR/ASPC lost a wonderful trainer and all around horse woman to cancer today. She was also a friend to Larry and me, plus so many in the small horse world. Lori fought a valiant fight against cancer, but I know that she's running free now with the horses she loves so much.

Thank you Lori for taking our El Dorado so far. I know you love him like we do. And thank you for all the fun times...especially for starting the "Flamingos" and being the Flamingo Queen for Liberty classes. You are missed already.

The lack of her presence at Nationals will be felt by many. She was such a character and truly an honestly genuine person. First time I met her was at Nationals in 1995. My first time there. I didn't know her except by name. We competed against each other in one class. I was nervous, and she was so full of compliments and encouragement...helped to make my first experience a memorable and pleasant one. Liberty night won't be the same without her.

I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends
default_sad.png

I am so so sorry to hear that, I did not know she had cancer. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to her family.

So sorry to hear that she passed this morning
default_sad.png
Thoughts and prayers to the family!

I had met her once in person, such a nice lady. Always smiling.

Leeana

Last edited by a moderator:
I also, do not know her, but will say a prayer for her family and those that knew her.

I first "met" Lori right here on the forum many years ago and then for the 1st time in person I believe was in 2001 at a horse show in Spokane. Since we both lived in the NW, we would see each other each season and she always had a smile, encouraging words and compliments to share. When we moved to Florida, we only saw her at Nationals and in 2011 at Convention. Last year, she was one of the 1st people who came up to me after I won a Reserve national championship to congratulate me and give me a huge hug! Such a sweet lady she was...I will miss her greatly...
default_sad.png

I am so sorry to hear this
default_sad.png
Prayers for her family!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back