Looking for the perfect picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can use this one of my gelding if you like!

Shady Lane Farms Jiminey Cricket (DOB: 5/25/95)

Hall of Fame in Halter & Country Pleasure Driving

jiminey.JPG

Jen
saludando.gif

I just want everyone who has posted pictures, e-mailed them, or pm'd them to me... YOU ARE NOT MAKING THE CHOICE ANY EASIER!!!!! LOL
cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Just a reminder the cut off date is Midnight Sunday and the winner will be announced sometime Monday afternoon!

Thanks again everyone!!!

Chris

Just a reminder.... tonight is the deadline for sending or posting your photos... I'll announce the winner tomorrow afternoon (probably around 2 or so)... Got lots to choose from so far...

Thanks again!

Chris

Heres some that might work for you.

rose.jpg

Maybe you can get rid of the person in the picture?

cr-dude.jpg

Maybe this one will work?

tallgateminis said:
rose.jpg

Maybe you can get rid of the person in the picture?

cr-dude.jpg

I think it would work better if I removed the horses for you
smile.gif
What beautiful horse's you have there.

Barb

Here's one of Ross's Silverbell

6f20cb7f.jpg

This is Trisket our rescue

1883fc90.jpg

This is Ross's Smarty Jones

Smarty7-30-05_01.jpg

Well, I was having trouble getting my pics on my photobucket. Hopefully this works.

Here's Zak, one of my weanlings.

zack.jpg

And here's Heir my stud colt(also in my avatar)

leesphotos454.jpg

This is a bad clipping job, but the horse IS walking.

IMG_6729.jpg

Here's another one in a higher gear.

IMG_6731.jpg

Here are a few of mineyou can use .

This is Hawk

f7888c13.jpg

This is Copper Top

fd17bc65.jpg

This is Kazam.

fddc7693.jpg

You are more then welcome to use any of these. Not sure if you needed a regular size horse or Mini, so I included both!

callie873.jpg

CallieJune.jpg

sadiepasture3.jpg

callierun2.jpg

Tazrun6.jpg

sadie1.jpg

Teddy.jpg

Herculesmay162.jpg

SAdiepasture.jpg

Tazrun4.jpg

brunswickblues11.jpg

Sadiehead6.jpg

Hopefully I remembered to resize all these and they aren't huge!

~Jen~

Last edited by a moderator:
O.k. after a LOT of staring and debating, I decided that I couldn't decide... so... I called in an impartial judge...my husband. I narrowed it down to the ones I liked and told him what I was doing and asked him to choose. He got it down to two and could go no further... These were choosen specifically to best fit the cards I needed them for... and it's all in good fun, so hopfully there are no hurt feelings. Here are the winners. One I had received by pm and the other was posted on this thread. Thanks to everyone for sending me pictures of their BEAUTIFUL horses!!! It was so fun to see them all, but it made for a VERY hard decision!!! Winners, you have been contacted and I look forward to hearing from you regarding your prizes...

Thanks,

Chris

winners.jpg

LOL- that little bay pinto is one of the pictures I sent via my imagestation account, his name is Erica's Oohhzzz and Ahhzzz aka - "Ozzy" that was him at just a few weeks old back in May 04, he is now owned by Three C Farm on the forum.

I will PM you as I have a better quality photo of that - that isn't blurry (imagestation shrinks them)...........

Latest posts

Back