Looking for photos to draw from

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wade3504

Reaction score
Hi,

Some of you on here know that I draw horses and I am looking for photos to draw. My computer has all my photos and it is broken at the moment so instead of just picking some random horse to draw I figured I would draw horses for people. If you want to you can ad a photo here and I just might draw yours. Once I draw the photo I will send you the original after I take photos and make a copy. Again, I will not be able to draw everyone's photos but I might pick yours. The more detailed the photo the better adn I'd rather it be head shots or horses that are not in the halter stance-something more natural. So if interested show me what you've got.

Here is a headshot of our girl Spice

maybe you'd be interested in and Id be thrilled to see

your work

Spicy001-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's one of the last ones I have done:

IMG_3432.jpg

Here is Matt's from this forum:

IMG_2999_edited-1.jpg

Any that I draw will be surprises to the owners and I will start posting works in progress.

OK, it's been awhile since I posted photos. Don't know what's wrong.

OK, it's been awhile since I posted photos. Don't know what's wrong

I find now I have to delete the.. {IMG} from the front and end on link then it works

If youre interested this guy is super special!
default_wub.png

coc2.jpg

summer4.jpg

eligrand-1.jpg

They don't have to be halter free. I just don't want them in the halter stance if it's full body. There are lots of good pictures. I'm getting started this evening. It's been awhile since I've drawn anything and I've missed it. I am also getting back into painting but I've never done a horse in a painting. Right now I'm painting a 3'x 4' landscape but I'm using acrylics and I learned painting with oils so it's a big difference for me.

You can go to my website and see if any of the photos there interest you. My website link is in my signature. Have fun.

You are MORE than welcome to do the following pic of my new boy, Spiri. And there is a neat one on my homepage at www.cretahillsfarm.com

010OK-001-12_1MR.jpg

Latest posts

Back