Looking for a stall or paddock overnight from Washinton state to NJ

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobinRTrueJoy

Reaction score
My friend Janine's full size paint stallion was stolen and finally found in Washington state. He has been starved, neglected and abused. He was a stunningly beautiful full size stallion, and is now a rack of bones. While waiting for his journey home, he is being fostered , vetted and cared for.

She is driving from New Jersey to Washington state to bring him back home, but she is looking for over night lay overs, like a spare stall or paddock, to allow "Padre" to rest overnight during this very long journey.

If any one knows of any places that he could rest overnight, please email Janine at [email protected]

Also prayers for a safe trip for Janine and Compadre would be appreciated. See his pictures and story on

http://www.twcompadre.webs.com/

Thanks very much!

Robin

added.......ps... Here is thje driving route plan going home from Washinton State to New Jersey....

Out of Washington on Rt 84 thru southern Idaho, into North Utah picking up RT. 80 across the country (hitting S. WY, S. Nebraska, Mid-South Iowa, N. ILL, N. Indiana, N. Ohio) picking up Rt. 76 thru S. Pa and Home to Southern New Jersey.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are only in Central Oregon which isn't far, but have an open stall.

WHY on earth did someone steal this beautiful fellow? And then neglect him so horribly????

If its any help I live in south central Pa. I dont know what route you will be taking but you are welcome to stop here if you are coming threw or close to York, Pa. I have plenty of stalls. I know I am not that far from N>J but acouple of hours of driving can be difficult when tired. Lorie

default_saludando.gif
Hi,

If Nebraska is on the route you are welcome to stall him here over night.

Do you know what route she is taking?

Any Cabelas sporting good stores have a corral and dog runs set up in a far corner of their parking lots for this purpose. I don't know if Gander Mountain does the same, but it is an option and it is free.

I am very sorry to hear this. I know there is a Cabela's in Southern Minnesota and in Elk River, MN. Also I am in Minnesota, but farther up the east central side. But I emailed!

Hopefully they all come home safe and sound.

Hi, I'm right off I-80 in Iowa if that helps any. The stallion would have the whole barn to himself. I'd also have turnout area for him to stretch his legs some. Hope that he has a safe trip home. Please feel free to pm me and I can provide you with address, phone numbers, etc.

Best of Luck and Safe Travels

Don't know how she will be going, but if we can help in Kentucky just let us know. We are near Lexington.

We are too far south to help, but I'm wishing you a safe journey in getting your boy home!!

Oh Robin I am so sorry to hear that. If anyone ever needs a stall in NJ please count me in!!!!]

Keep us posted,

[SIZE=14pt]Janine,[/SIZE]

I just emailed you!

Bill

If your friend needs a place to stay while travaling, not sure if Im on her route BUT I have a stall and extra bed here in Lapeer Michigan.

So sorry to hear about Janine's stallion

wishing her a safe trip, bittersweet to at least find him but

sad to think how he was treated. He will be so glad to be home again.

I'm too close to her to offer a place to stay

But hope all is good with him soon.

I'm in OK and we have a pen he could stall in over night on her way home. I'll email her.

I have a paddock that is not being used that you are welcome to use for the night... we even have a couple hotels just 2 min from us. Or we have a guest/spare room that has a queen sized bed...as long as you don't mind the other stuff we have stored in there (boxes and a treadmill). There is room for you to park your trailer overnight too so you don't have to leave it at the hotel. Let me know! We'd be more than happy to accomodate
default_smile.png
We are minutes from I-70, 435, I-35 and 210 just north of downtown Kansas City, Missouri
default_smile.png

I emailed the information as well.

What a tragic event! such a terrible thing to happen to that beautiful animal.

I have checked out the probable route and these would be the states in the most direct route:

WA, ID, MT, SD, IA, WI, IL, IN, OH, PA, NJ.

We would offer help, but I don't think Oklahoma would be anywhere near the route.

I am wishing him a safe trip home.

Charlotte

default_no.gif
that is SO scary and tragic... i am sure when i say we all will pray for padre...

i noticed that there was a filly for sale on the site with profits of some sort to help.. very nice thing

also who did that any more information on the mare and filly that is on the website?

Latest posts

Back