Looking for a carting coach/trainer in Kitsap County

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schutzandwhinnies

Reaction score
We are looking for a coach for our daughter 15 who is ready to learn. Her horse knows it all but she doesn't :bgrin

We have the cart, harness, and horsey, now we need to know what we are doing :aktion033:

Thanks for any recomendations you may have.

Kitsap county

Mason county

Gig Harbor side of Pierce county

well cant help ya there, I have seen 2 advertised in King county lately and contacted both to never get a reply back very frustrating.

Im in Pierce County so if y afind one let me know Maybe I can use the one you find Im not that far, lol

I assume from your listed location that you mean Washington state? That's always good to mention on an International board like this! LOL

I'm not sure what counties the trainers I know from shows are in, but I use Lisa Eckhardt of the Driving Training Center here in Snohomish County. She's excellent and might have some references for you....

You can also check under "trainers" on my links page at www.cde4vse.com/links.htm

Leia

You could try placing an ad on [email protected]

I know there are a few in that region, and hopefully they will respond if they get a peek at what you're looking for, or other members will point you in the right direction!

Good to see you're pursuing further enlightenment. HOpefully we will see you at some events in the near future.
default_smile.png

Liz

Latest posts

Back