Look what my daughter made me for xmas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runaway ranch

Reaction score
Sign.jpg

My daughter surprised me with this sign for Christmas. She was worried that her little boy would tell me, but he didn't. I love it. Her husband put it up for me on Christmas day.

Nice!!! What a great daughter you have!

Barbie

What a great surprise..........and nice sign! I never even had a sign when we were in the alpaca business! How did she make it?

Oh Lisa!!!! What a beautiful sign Anne made for you!! I can't wait to come down and see it at the end of your drive this summer!!! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
: I love the horse running along the fence!

That is soooo neat!!!
default_thumbup.gif
: We've always wanted a real sign, here....

Wow, that's beautiful!!

I always treasure something that someone made a little more...and especially those things my kiddos make for me.
default_smile.png

That bit of extra love and personality in it makes it an heirloom to me for sure.

Thanks for sharing.

Liz M.

Beautiful sign that your daughter made.What a wonderful Christmas present.
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

wow what a fantastic present, i love it when you get a horsey gift, i loved my secret santa gift this year of two horses....your signs amazing.....maybe one day
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_smile.png

Lisa, I love your sign, your daughter did a great job on it. It always means just something extra special when our kids do something like that for us --dont it?? Corinne

My daughter put a lot of work into the sign. She researched what they cost and on the web and was appalled by the prices. So she brought the wood and treated it, than made a stencil and painted the sign (3 coats) and than treated it again, so that rain and snow wouldn't hurt it. She says it is guaranteed for for 30 years. Anjelica is a so creative, still she sure surprised me.

It is a beautiful sign!!! You are so lucky to have a daughter that cares so much about you to make something that wonderful!!

Any chance she wants to go into business making them? I would love a farm sign to put at the end of our driveway, but they are so expensive to order.

That is REALLY nice. Very professional look. She did a great job!

Latest posts

Back