Look what I got tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horse Hugs

Reaction score
I went to the Vets to pick up my two dogs and on the way back I stopped and got my mail. Look what came today. I had won the photo contest a while back- "What are minis good for" and the prize was a pencil sketch by the talented artist Salena (Relic's daughter) I sent her some photos and I wasn't sure what she was going to do but here it is- It's my two shelties- and it couldn't look more like them if it was an actual photo-

DSC06610web.jpg

I can't believe she framed it also. Isn't it beautiful. Thank you, Salena, and Mary Lou, and everyone on the forum. I was in tears and then I opened the envelope that was

in the package and it was a card size drawing of my daughter on her jumper. OMG !

I just love it.

DSC06611web.jpg

She has really captured my daughters horse exactly- I am so impressed.

What a great day it turned out to be.
aktion033.gif

Wow
new_shocked.gif
those are awesome!!! That is some great talent, and the expressions look so real and genuine. You don't see that much in drawings, I'm sure you will enjoy them
yes.gif

Those are lovely portraits.
wub.gif
Something to treasure forever. I still haven't received one of my second place prizes...don't know what happened but I am kind of sad about it. Mary

Salena's work is incredible and she has really captured your puppies so beautifully. She is quite the artist. I know because she surprised me with one of Timmy that is amazing.

Beautiful beautiful drawings - what a nice suprise to come home to! Lori

[SIZE=14pt]Wow great pics and such talent![/SIZE]

Lyn

Back