Look What I Found

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spellcasterminis

Reaction score
:new_shocked:

We took 4 of the mares in today for the 4-H kids to judge. It was the area H&P Judging competition. It was really funny when the girls started coming out of the trailer. You saw coaches scrambling to help their kids before the judging started on how to judge minis LOL.

When I agreed to this I was pretty sure how the horses would be placed. However, I must admit I was pleasently surprised to see how they babies matured over the winter.

This is SongCatcher's Mona Lisa

lisastacked.JPG

This is Nightwalker Farms FireFly

angelstacked2.JPG

Wicked even got to go along with mommy. This was his first trailer ride, and first time being led. Here is Wicky with Kindra afterwards.

kinwicked.JPG

They all look very nice. It's always amazing how our minis grow develop over the winter, especially the young ones. The last picture is very cute. Glad you had a good time. Joyce

What a lovely group of girls! And how nice of you to volunteer your time and horses for the 4H kids (as a former 4Her, and a fellow volunteer, I know just how much they appreciate it).

I grew up showing in 4-H too. Matter of fact, my mother-in-law was my 4-H leader LOL. I just wish I could have stuck around today and listened to reasons. They were using the mini class as a reasons class.

Latest posts

Back