LOL!!! I just HAD to share this!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minisaremighty

Reaction score
My 4 year old and I both had a nasty cold last week and I'm still suffering from a stuffy nose. This morning, I asked Johanna if she had a stuffy nose like mommy when I heard her sniffing. Her response: (scroll down)

"No, I'm drinking my boogers."

:new_rofl: :risa_suelos:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kids say the darndest things!! I have a 4 year old grandaughter that keeps me in stitches when she is around. I say she is better than any pill for the heart!! Mary

:new_shocked: EEEWWWWWW........ :lol:

MA

default_cheekkiss.gif
: Never know what a child will say.

Our son when younger was in a clock store and yelled out Mom look at all the cocks
default_wacko.png
:

Tryed to hush him up fast. :lol: Memories are wonderful!!!!

Yeah those four-year olds are pretty inventive w/things to say.

Just recently mine was talking to some friends at their store and they complimented him on his shirt. He mentioned that the last time he wore it, he'd had a bloody nose. Burt (one of the people talking to him) said, "Yeah, I hate when that happens."

Brandon said, "Well, I was picking my nose and I made it bleed." Burt busted up laughing at how frankly he announced it.

But the all-time best one that he did that made me want to disappear was this:

He got up from sitting at the snack table at his pre-school and did a little funny "dance" it was really something. I said, "What's going on, Brandon?"

To which he replied, "My peepee is stickin' to my leg!" and then promptly ran off to go get his backpack. His teacher and I just laughed...(Brandon doesn't usually wear Boxers, he is more of a "tighty whitey" man).

Drinking boogers, that is just horrible....but made me laugh!

Liz

My sister has a 4 year old daughter and this was an e-mail she sent me:

[SIZE=12pt]Winnie and I were doing errands this morning. We were in the car, she in the back seat, and I looked in the rear view mirror and said, "Winnie, your Momma looks like a bum." I heard a little teehee coming from the back and she said, "Momma, you don't have any cracks." Took me a minute....you?[/SIZE]

Then another:

[SIZE=12pt]She's just taken sheets off her bed and I'm finding her something to wear. My head is in the closet and I turn to her....she's sitting on the bed, in what I believe what would be a meditation posture....legs crossed, hands resting on her knees, palms up, eyes closed....[/SIZE]

"Winnie, are you meditating?"

"Shh, Momma, this is what people do when they want to talk to dead people. I'm trying to talk to Sydney." (for those of who cannot remember, Sydney is our past cat that disappeared our first spring here)

One more:

[SIZE=12pt]Now we all know how much we love the fact that capris are in style and we probably have quite a few pairs of them. Winne isn't quite sold on the concept....[/SIZE]

Today she wore capris (4th time). Winnie, do you like these capris?

No, Momma, they are too short! She doesn't get it!!! Her reaction is the same every time she wears capris.....poor kid probably thinks we don't have money to buy her long pants!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg i remember a kid i used to baby sit, i had to walk him to church every sunday morning before i went home. Well we got to the parking lot and into the church and he points to a truck and says 'Look a...F*ck' :new_shocked: lol IN CHURCH!!I was so embarrased lol.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

These storys are great!

My daughter will kill me for this as she reads the forum as much or more than I do and of course is grown now but at roughly 4 we were in the grocery store and at the time we had few African Americans in Maine. There was an African American gentleman in the fruit aisle and my darling daughter at the top of her lungs shouts"mama look at that man's tan bet he sat in the sun a long time to get that" I was soooo embarassed and did apologize but he just laughed and said "Guess she doesnt see many people with a tan like mine huh?" I quickly exited and went up the next aisle. Of course she had no idea what she had said. KIDS DO SAY THE DARDEST THINGS

I just love young children's outlooks on life-----they come from a whole different angle we adults forget. My duaghter (same here, my daughter reads on here and will probably kill me) was around 4 when we went to the Kroger store for a few things late one evening in the summer. At home all the teenagers congregate along Main street and park their cars and talk and just mess around. So as we were driving up Main street in the dark headed home, my daughter looks out the window and says "Hey Mom, look we're in a parade" and she was just so proud of that fact. :bgrin Made me think what a wonderful life it must be to be a small child, I had my head on things to do when I got home and she was just enjoying the moment.

Latest posts

Back