Little Youri exploring the world

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meavey

Reaction score
I can galop pretty good and I can smile to the camera.
default_yes.gif
:

I can race very fast and can do my tough look.

I can jump on mommy and look below her. :bgrin

I give mommy kisses and cuddles cause I like her very much.
default_wub.png
:

Well here´s a last one of my cute little face and our owner says my mommy can trot very good, I will go try to do that too soon!
default_yes.gif
:

Till next time! :saludando:

He's adorable!! Really great pictures. That one looks like he's checking to see what the milk bar actually looks like. Inquiring minds ya know.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a very cute pic story! He is too adorable, I sure miss having a foal.

[SIZE=12pt]Those are the most adorable pics!!!!
default_wub.png
: Thanks for sharing them, I think the second one with his lip in the air is my favorite!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

default_wub.png
: He is to cute.
default_wub.png
:

you can send him and his dam to Mississippi(ha ha)

take care and enjoy them.

Ooohhhhh, I am totally in love of that gorgeous little fellow!! What wonderful pictures and captions too. Congratulations on your handsome fellow!!

Rhonda-lynne

What great photos - that is an adorable colt - and you are right - that mare sure can trot!!

Aww
default_wub.png
: Hes adorable and you took really good pictures
default_smile.png
Good Job
default_smile.png

What a personality!!!He is just adorable and momma has gorgeous markings and an amazing trot!!!

He's adorable!
default_wub.png
: I love his attitude, his beautiful markings and those tippy, tiny ears!!! He looks very tiny. How tall is he? Who is his sire?

He's adorable!
default_wub.png
: I love his attitude, his beautiful markings and those tippy, tiny ears!!! He looks very tiny. How tall is he? Who is his sire?
He was 18 inch at birth with a 6 inch cannon bone, his daddy is MDHR Carrousel Buddy a chestnut pinto.

I imported the mare bred.
default_wink.png
:

Ok, this colt has got to be one the MOST adorable I have ever seen! I just want to pick him up and kiss his little nose.

Latest posts

Back