Little Kings Midas Buckeroo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raine

Reaction score
Hello,

I havent been on for a while but i have a question if anyone can help me.

My Stallion Little Kings Midas Buckeroo took Res National Champion Top 10 in 2003 and i wanted to know how i go about finding more info on his show background in the US..

OR if anyone knows who owned him at that time...

Thanks in advance
saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We have Midas's full brother Little Kings Crimson Buckeroo that I will be showing at Worlds this year.

IMG_1453.jpg

We saw Midas show at a few local AMHA shows in Ocala several years ago. He looks great on your website. If you call the AMHA office or email the show department thay can help you with his full show record. There may be a small charge. We are so glad to see he is doing so well in Europe.

Ruth & Gary Owen

Hello,

I havent been on for a while but i have a question if anyone can help me.

My Stallion Little Kings Midas Buckeroo took Res National Champion Top 10 in 2003 and i wanted to know how i go about finding more info on his show background in the US..

OR if anyone knows who owned him at that time...

Thanks in advance
saludando.gif
According to AMHA National Award Winning Miniature Horses, Volume One - Stallions, your stallion placed 4th in a class of 12 at the World Show in 2003 in Two Year Old Stallions 29" & Under. That is the only record that I have found.

Thanks

Thanks for your answers and i love your stallion Little Kings Crimson Buckeroo, hes a beauty.

I never knew Midas had such a wonderful full brother, its lovely to learn new things about him...

Good luck at the worlds and please let me know how you get on.

We love Midas he is an outstanding stallion and so gentle.

Lorraine

Latest posts

Back