Little Annie Fund

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyB

overo
Reaction score
Since Kay can't afford to go to OSU why don't we set up a Little Annie fund so that Kay can take her..what do you think? We can't let this little Angel die without trying something else and this is the only possible solution I can think of.

Give me feed back here and tell me what you think? Help me set up this fund Please!?

Thanks,

Jenny

I know Kay won't ask, but I think if we all chip in we can get little Annie to OSU.

Kay, will you let us know approximately what it will cost so we can post that and start from there? And would you set up a pay pal account if we insisted?

thats a great idea , I would be happy to donate to the fund ...we all feel so helpless but this is something we can do

Can someone get in touch with Kay - know her heart is breaking and time is of the essence.

My internet has been down since I posted, but I see little Annie is very wobbly...This is breaking my heart
default_no.gif
..I can't call Kay as my husband isn't home, been gone all day and I need to keep the phone open in case he calls..sorry..could someone else please call Kay and see what she wants to do...Thanks!

Jenny

How about creating a ChipIn account for Annie? I know a lot of people who have used them to raise money for vet bills etc. Here is a link explaining it. ChipIn

Then if tease got better and didnt need OSU, maybe it could be donated towards either her regular vet expences, or if kay refuses, could be donated to CMHR

Wonderful idea. I too would like to donate and help Kay help Annie. Please let us know what you come up with.

Okay that sounds good, how can we get something going here so we can start a Fund for Annie? I have never done this before so if someone could step up and help out I'd really appreciate it
default_yes.gif

Thanks,

Jenny

My mom is a member here too, but right now she cannot post due to some page errors she is getting. She has seen and participated in many chip in's for dog rescues and emergency care, and has not seen a problem with security. Best bet would be for Kay to see if clinic will take foal in on payments, then collect with chip in, but get it set up quickly. At chip-in, you create a page about what collecting for, and people can share that on message boards, facebook, etc

Me too.
default_yes.gif
With as big as this forum is, we can raise that easy! Heck, it costs $700 just to geld around here.
default_wacko.png

Leia

Count me in. I think its a great idea. Might lift Kay up some. I just missed the birth, then 2 mins. later computer crashed. Just got back yesterday, so didnt know poor Annie had any problems. Prayers for Kay and Tease, annie.

I would like to help as well...anything been set up yet? I have learned sooooo much from Kay and her experience here that I feel I should at least pay for some of it...
default_biggrin.png

Prayers for Annie and Tease coming from WI.

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

I just read on the other thread that they are on the way to the clinic now, due to some very generous donors. Good luck to them, and thank you so much donors!

Just got on-line...Best way for you to donate is thru PayPal. If it goes thru as a Gift there will be not charge. Go to your PayPal account:

Hit Send Money Tab

below is large square says you can you can pay for purchases and services or send money to friends and family.

To(put kays email address in this: [email protected])

Your amount ~ US Dollars or other

Press the Personal Tab instead of the Purchase Tab

Select Gift

There are no fees with this and you can add a small comment to Kay about the money you are sending. They only allow a short message.

Good Luck!
default_aktion033.gif

Jenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back