Linda Best gave me permission to post photos from Area 1

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
Courtney, Linda's youngest daughter, is an incredible horsewoman. She has a quiet confidence aobut her.

Linda1.jpg

The best shot of Linda...

Linda12goodone.jpg

Sorry it's so blurry--it's a challenge for me and my camera.
default_rolleyes.gif

But even through the blurriness--you can still see how incredible Fred is.
default_wub.png

Linda8.jpg

Another of her Fred.

Linda6.jpg

WOW! What awesome pictures! Thank you so much for sharing them.

I love how you described Courtney. It is so true. Fred is incredible. I bet he is so much fun to drive.

Thanks!

Sue

The pictures may be blurry but they still capture the essence of a beautiful horse in action and a little girl doing her best. Love to see the children taking such an interest and doing so well. Congradulations!

Thanks for posting!! Fred looks awesome as usual, and Courtney looks very professional and mature.

Great pics, Karla!

Courtney is beautiful!

And Wow Fred is such a gorgeous horse!!

Congrats to all!! :))

Susan O.

Fred is even more amazing in person
default_yes.gif

and Courtney is such a sweetheart.

Wonderful pictures =)

Courtney is quite a young woman and I have always been in love with Fred. There is something almost human about him and the man/woman love he and Linda share is amazing to behold. Watching him do his thing so beautifully was an honor for me, Linda looked so beautiful.

Fred is gorgeous!
default_drool5.gif
I bet driving him is like a dream.

Emma

Great picture of Fred and Linda. Thanks for sharing. Courtney is just a wonderful young girl. Always very pleasant and eagar to please her mom and everyone else.

We just returned from Area 1 today and were lucky enough to see Fred in his Single Pleasure class. Linda presented him amazingly and his trot is to die for!!! These pictures are great but don't begin to give Fred justice, he looked incredible.

Courtney is just phenomenal with horses and watching Fred and Linda took my breath away.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Denise

Those are beautiful pictures. Thank you for taking the time to share with us, it is comforting to see Linda doing what she (and Fred) love to do, and to see Courtney in action is wonderful as well.

Liz

[SIZE=12pt]OH MY
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Fred is like something out of a dream
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

Linda, he is awesome
default_wub.png

Your daughter is a real cutie! You must be so proud of her
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Joy

Thank you for posting the pics. That is how I remember seeing Linda and Fred together at Nationals. He is a very proud and beautiful stallion. I just love that horse, and Linda is such a warm and friendly person I felt like I'd known her for a long time when we first met.
default_saludando.gif

I am so glad the show was so fun and successful for everyone!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back