Lil Beginnings Gone Fishing CONTEST GAME OVER!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
69 for today
yes.gif

The suspense is killing me!
default_smile.png

If you can pick ones no one else has, your chances are better!

The numbers do Not change each day. They're the same.

Two more to be guessed!

Wheeee!!!!! This is fun!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Now, stop laughing I just might have to stay up till midnight to guess again, this is killing me...
default_wacko.png

I know!
default_laugh.png
It's like playing battleship! Watching the torpedoes plunk all around, missing the targets! Too fun!
default_yes.gif

TEE HEE!

OK, today's guess for me is 40! It had better be lucky somehow cause as an age it sucks! lol

OK, today's guess for me is 40! It had better be lucky somehow cause as an age it sucks! lol
I dunno, so far 40 is looking ok, but then the last two months of being 39 sucked... 2 months before my birthday I lost my best horse (first horse, best friend of 24 years, he was 27); the month before my birthday I fell hauling hay and severely sprained my wrist; and the week before I cut myself pretty good with a rotary cutter while quilting. In the month since I turned 40, knock on wood, nothing bad has happened. So, so far, so good.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wink.png

Oh not me. I have a chronic nerve condition which has gotten worse since I turned 40. Possibly peri-menopausal, broke my foot, got a scope bite from shooting the rifle, lost my favourite chicken along with 6 others and all that since April. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back