Light up the forum with pictures of your Christmas Lights and Tree.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
Last night as we was going out of town I noticed all the lights starting to go up and my mom has had the tree up since Halloween ended... So I thought it would be fun, Since Christmas is only a month away, To share all of our Christmas spirit and light up the forum with pictures of our houses all decerated and pictures of the Christmas tree! We dont have our lights up yet and I will get a picture of our Christmas tree soon!

Show us your Chritmas spirit!

Gage

Oh! I can't resist! They have been here before :bgrin

101_0505.jpg

101_0526.jpg

We should be able to finish the house off tonight and get new ones :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiffany, your house looks very good! So warm and Christmasey(sp?)!! We(well hubby) started working on our yard art yesterday and got most of the lights working and finishing it up now. Maybe we can get them up and I can take a few pictures. It's a carriage pulled by three horses. A big Star and some spiral trees. And a family of carolers.

Got my tree up and decorated yesterday.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

It's too early for us Gage but thanks for this thread. I'll be happy to add to it in a couple of weeks ok?

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's tree~ :aktion033:

What a nice idea
default_yes.gif
:

I don't have my tree up yet....but here is a picture of last years disaster :eek:

sugartree.jpg

This is our boy "Sugar"

We were putting up the tree when the pic was taken a week or so before Christmas.

By Christmas there was nothing
default_rolleyes.gif
:

We even had to unplug the lights permanently...he chewed the pretty flashing bulbs & wires :eek:

I am dreading getting the Christmas boxes out
default_sad.png

I am going to reminded all over again what he destroyed.

*but...I will post the tree of 2006...hopefully Sugar has matured a bit and won't be in it
default_wink.png
:

**HEY Tiff...are you heating up Canada :lol: Your home is very festive!

All we do for outside decorating is put some lights on a couple of small cedar trees and stick a santa next to one. I plan on getting the lights out and putting them on sometime this week. My SO's family is having their Christmas party next weekend and they do a yankee swap that's so much fun. And of course, there's always a ton of food.

Leslie

Here is our Christmas tree farm store, and a fake tree we have set up to display ornaments. The corgi is my boy, CH Forfox Face The Music aka Frasier who keeps me company in the store.
FrasierStore.jpg

Store.jpg

We have the inside done, here is the tree and village. Now next week we will work on the outside.

P1000256.jpg

P1000259.jpg

P1000258.jpg

P1000257.jpg

We still don't have any ornaments on it yet but did add some garland, candy canes, tree skirt, star, and presents underneath. Here's our tree:

tree.jpg

We don't have any other decorations up yet but plan on putting some in our windows since we live in an apartment.

Sorry I don't have much to offer this year. Compared to the gigantic extravaganza we usually have out front this year but I did begin a few little things that I'll share.

This year will be plain and simple. This is the first year that we are doing all white lights instead of colored. Guess it's just time for a little change. I have white lights strung out front on the board fence. They go all along the front of the fenceline through the side yard and stop at the barn gate entrace around the back.

I have white lights and garland strung up on the BLP sign out front. Then I made a little pointsettia garden there and that is covered up with all white lights too.

Then there is Michael's little tree compliments of Jody (sfmini).

It has an Angel on top and is loaded with white lights.

I planted it right out front deliberately where his friends and the neighbors can easily see it and pull in the front driveway so they can add an ornament whenever they want to.

The house has icicle lights on it, but the inside of the house hasn't even been started yet. But I will get to it this week sometime.

I've added just a few simple things with greenery on the mailbox and back entrance to the barn.

When it's all done, I'll take pictures of everything lighted up for you.

ChristmasEntrance06.jpg

Looks great Marty, I just showed it to Pete and Judy, both commented that the scene looks a lot like our place minus your sign. Kind of freaky. Glad the little tree is doing so well! :saludando: :saludando:

I finally got all of our stockings made. Here are us humans' stockings:

DSC02084.jpg

Here are the kitties' stockings:

DSC02083.jpg

and here is Jazz who is very tired after a hard days work of decorating:

DSC02094.jpg

Marty that is such a wonderful idea, to have a tree for Michael that people can add an ornament to!

Here are some of our tree and some of the ornaments (I love collecting and making ornaments) and one of our house that was taken a couple of years ago.

HouseChristmaslights.jpg

The tree with and without the flash. I wish we could get a photo that really captures the sparkle from the lights and glass ornaments!

tree2.jpg
tree3.jpg

Some of our ornaments...

tree4.jpg

tree5.jpg

tree1.jpg

I just loved all of the pics and it boosted my Christmas spirit alot! I can't wait for the actual day! Thank you all for sharing! I would still love to see more too!

Gage

I posted earlier some inside pictures, I finally got the outside done so here are some more pictures

P1000261.jpg

P1000262.jpg

Well, I have been sick with an infection and then to top it off the flu so don't have much done - B-U-T after looking at all these gorgeous decorations I feel motivated!! I LOVE Christmas and will be sharing pictures when I finish!!

tifflunn, where did you ever get that old fashioned Santa? He is just adorable!!

Everyones decorations look so cool!! I love jumpinjack's cat in the tree - reminds me of our Elsa, she will not leave the tree alone and we finally had to tie it up but she still has fun taking the ornaments off!

Jody, I love the looks of your store - looks like my kind of place!!

Marty, I LOVE Michael's tree - what a cool idea - I do have a special ornament for him that I will be sending to you - we always have taken a little tree out to the cemetery for Kerry except for the last few years we have taken a wreath decorated with some of his favorite things.

Well, guess "if" I don't get off the computer, I won't get a thing accomplished!

Here is my house, I am not good at taking pics at night

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2049.jpg

My Big Guys

IMG_1941.jpg

Dayja

IMG_2004.jpg

Sugar