Lets see YOU!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some recent ones -

This is myself and Lisa (Lisa Strassle) at the National Convention, Circus-Circus, Reno, Nevada - November 06. Our group had a fun time during the dinner and trainers auction :bgrin Miss them all, but show season will be upon us before too long and we will get to hang out again

ebde20c8.jpg

I don't have my Christmas pictures yet that will be this coming weekend, but here is the Halloween picture from October 06.

ec41b24e.jpg

A couple show pics from this summer

ed9c0d7e.jpg

ec4784a3.jpg

Me and Wiley my new donkey. as you can see i got really dressed up for these pics LOL

Wiley007.jpg

and our big boy Tank on the right, and Zacchaeus and his new girlfriend (well, when she grows up!) Hannah on the left

edited to say gee, can you tell Wiley isn't too sure about the dogs?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't have any recent recent ones, but here are a few taken within the last year. I haven't changed too much I don't think, lol.

DSC_5753.jpg

DSC_5777.jpg

DSC_5749.jpg

FYI: I am 18, just graduated high school in June and have an awesome job working with dogs. I own a Rottweiler/Golden cross and 4 Miniature Horses. I hope to expand both my pack and my herd in the near future. :bgrin

Erin

Everyone looks so good:) Its so nice to put a face to someone you have been talking to or have interacted with on the forum. I don't have any pictures of me... Maybe in the spring(when I can clip Rosie) I will have professional pics taken of me and Rosie and I will share.

Gage Carlsen

Not sure this will work since I still cant figure out hw to post pictures on here.

This is me and my boyfriend at a friends wedding. wedding picture

and this is me, very tired and not showered, hour 18 into my road trip to Arkansas
default_wacko.png
: Im ashamed to say this is how I looked when I met Erica HAHA

me again

If anyone could post these as ictures dircetly onto the site, and PM with how to do itn that would be awesome , i think I need a photobucket account?? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Project13.png

Here is one of me and my daughter Faith, I think about two years ago.

Projectourxmas2006.png

And this one, Hubby and our son and our daughter on the top photo, and Faith and I on the bottom xmas last year. We are going Sunday for our first family photo since Faith was born. I'm nothing to look at, but at least my kids are...
default_yes.gif
:

I'm usually the one with the camera so I didn't have too many pics to choose from, but here ya go.

My husband and me at a Christmas party last year.

2005_1209GCCChristmasParty0032.jpg

Me after taking the kids on the pirate ship in Panama City, FL while on vacation in July. Note the skull & crossbones tattoo on my arm. The necklaces were also skulls & crossbones.

PCB066.jpg

Latest posts

Back