Leaving for vacation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justaboutgeese

Reaction score
My favorite time of the year is here. We get to go up north and take life easy for a bit. Plan to fish a bit then see if we can get our Moose tag filled early enough to fish some more. This should give me time to get my flame retardant suit dry cleaned for when I get back. We are leaving in the wee hours of Wednesday morning and if the weather is nice be back in ten days. If the weather sucks (ie snow and such) it might be just a week.

Have a really good time- travel safe
cheekkiss.gif

MOOSE!!! Yummy!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Have some for me huh? I have a good receipe or two. There aren't that many Moose here in Nova Scotia, and the last time my husband went to Newfoundland to hunt, it cost a fortune...but he did bring one home.

moose.jpg
I just thought I would post last years, He weight about 1100 pounds and getting him out of the bush made me wonder just how much fun we were supposed to be having.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to miss you Vic! It sounds like you are ready to embark on a great adventure. Have a great time and enjoy the weather and the fishing. I love the great out doors too very much. You'll have to head south sometime too one day. I can't wait till you get back so be sure to take some pictures for us. Take care and stay safe. Godspeed.

PS: (Please don't hurt a little moosey).

Well Vic, travel safe and have a wonderful time. I'm sending my positive safe energy with you. Take the wife's camera, bag that big bull! I'll miss your wonderful wit and caring.

Latest posts

Back