leaves are turning and that can mean only one thing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
Well this is the start of several ideas. Who knows how far I will take it but I do have another idea I want to do if I get the time. Its goofy. This is a very sketchy one. I kind of roll back and forth between the realistic stuff and the sketchy goofy stuff. ^_^ Anyway, this is Prism (red and white), Hiawatha (bald face black mare) and Tenacity (in the back). I think it is so funny how different even the best of show minis look in their winter coats. On that thought, we have this image:

wintercoats.jpg

Okay, now THAT'S cute!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
I love, love, love caricature and well-done cartoon stuff and that piece is great. How long did it take you to do?

Leia

That is awesome!!!!!!!

Would you do it for someone else.

I would love to have one of my two horses.

Email me if you will : [email protected]

THANKS,

Selina

That is awesome!!!!!!!Would you do it for someone else.

I would love to have one of my two horses.
That is one of the cutest things I have seen! I was wondering that also. I'd love one done of my boys in their winter yak suit.

Thank you very much guys!! This one was done rather quickly (hence the loose lines). It is usually easy to do my own horses fast. I can and do do other peoples horses images if they email me about it so feel free. I have a few I am just finnishing up now actually. I am a little slower with other peoples horses as I have never met them and I want it to be perfect for whomever I am doing the work for. I tend to be quite hard on myself.
default_frusty.gif
It makes me a bit pokey and its silly - I need to get over it! Thank you Sixstardancers. I use Prismacolor markers which ALWAYS dry out on me way too quickly. I see that you do some very nice work too with those. Do you have that problem? It drives me nuts.

With the prismacolor markers since they are two sided I tape the side that dies 1st shut and that seems to help the other end live a lil longer. Also it indicates to me not to even try that dead end.

As for prismacolors I like to blend both markers & pencils.

Pencil on to of marker gives highlights and

marker over colored pencil is cool too.

One can get some neat effects.

I love it!!!! Very nice!!! You definitely have talent - thanks for sharing!

Liz R.

Fantastic!!! I LOVE caricatures, wish I could draw them! Would love to have one of Sky or Doc
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back