LCA's Second baby of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
BOY! (BIG surprise right!?) Yep, another Sky boy, but boy what a looker! Looks like he's got the white sclera soooo may just color out on us with time, even if he doesn't he's got just the right amount of chrome, blaze and two socks on his back feet..

Went back out after I posted the white milk/cow poo post to shut barn doors, grabbed some pics for my records, came in and uploaded those, looked over at the cam and down she went.. Ran outside and got to the barn just as her water broke, of course she went down right at the wall so FINALLY got her up and situated in a better spot, helped her out a little as his one leg wasn't out as far as it should have been and head wanted to come before the leg, but out came this handsome lil guy, LOVE him... Funny how Sky put so much more white on the foal out of the solid mare, but hardly any on the two pinto mares! Anywho, here's the newest fella:

P1040033.jpg

P1040037.jpg

P1040048.jpg

P1040046.jpg

P1040054.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone, I'm really liking this lil guy.. He's got a lot of leg on him so looks tall, but his cannon bone measures out 7-7 1/2", so using that formula he should mature out at 30-31" roughly correct?

Congratulations!!! He's really nice looking!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you again everyone! Pretty smitten with him, he's so dainty yet tons of leg.. And he's a sweet-heart.. Had a name picked but not so sure it fits him now
default_unsure.png
Here's a few dry pics of him from tonight, hope to get him out tomorrow for a few..

DSCF1053.jpg

DSCF1068.jpg

DSCF1069.jpg

DSCF1086.jpg

Latest posts

Back