LB auction troubles

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kawgirl

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with the LB auction?
default_unsure.png
When I go to it, it's the same thing that was on there Fri. Sept. 11th. One filly that is on there was supposed to have ended that day, and it says 2 hrs 36 min. remaining. And it's been that way since Friday!
default_wacko.png
Anyone know what might be going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Lois if your still having that problem its usually because the DNS server reverted back to the old one. I have had that happen too and its a huge headache. Kinda like groundhog day where it keeps going backward to an old date

Please email me Kawgirl with what url is showing when you get to the page that looks this way, what browser you are using ( i.e. internet explorer, etc.),and what operating system your computer runs. Try this link LB Last Chance Auction does it do it from there?

I cannot get it to do it. It is always current when I go there.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks KayKay I will look into that.

Apparently it is a problem with my computer. I just noticed that the news stories that come up on my home page is also still on that date!
default_no.gif

Thanks for letting me know, as I could not get it to do it.

I do hope you get your computer working right soon. We seem to rely on them so much and when they do act up...it can be very frustrating to say the least.

Latest posts

Back