LaraP of Bdazzeled Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHSF Inc.

Reaction score
Dear Lara,

We are trying to reach you with important matters, but your PM box is full, and my email can't communicate with your aol email address. So sorry for posting here, but don't know how else to reach you? Could you please contact me as soon as you have a chance? Just some exciting news to share, and need to touch base with you as quickly as possible.

God bless,

Tanya Belasky

I am here.. This is Lara Pier, oh no, what have I done now? What is your email address? Is it the minidriver????

What have you done?
default_unsure.png
: Just something so wonderful!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Please email me at

[email protected]

as soon as you can. Thank you so very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a question, when you get a PM does it ding, ring, whistle, click, I mean shot.. My new message thing always says 0 new messages, put yet my PM was full, I started answering them last nite. But I havent come close to finishing them..

Lara

Did you get my email?

Hi Lara,

Yes we got your email, thank you soooooo much!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

On your questions, my computer didnt ding or make sounds when I tried to contact you, LOL. It just popped up a message that your box was full and unable to accept any more messages at the time.

Hugs & prayers,

Tanya

Lara,

Don't forget to DELETE them when you're done with them..........
default_wink.png
:

MA

Hey Girls

I want to know too, what is the good news. Come on and share with the rest of us.

Trust me, I could use some good news after the last 2 days here.

I also want to say Thank You for ones who got to go be with Marty, or contributed to

those going. Lara, thank you so much too, for doing all you have done while you are

still trying to get over your loss. You are so awesome.

Vicky

I just wanted to add, if anyone is interested. I bought several mares from Lara last fall, two had foals this year by Buddy. I have one more ready to foal anytime out of him, and I predict another overo foal by her.

I had one maximum expression solid white filly, non lwo, ( tremendous filly born at a whopping 15.75 inches, one of my all time, smallest, most correct fillies, and I can send anyone pics of her as I am real proud of her). This filly is out of a black and white splash tovero. Her dam is 30.5 inches.

The other foal was a super tiny bay colt with a near bald face, out of a solid black mare. This colt was a sabino with all the roaning over flank area, small white spot under tummy, etc. Born about 17.5 inches tall, out of a 30 inch mare. I am sorry to say we lost this colt, but he was a wonderful , small , correct , colt.

I have seen Buddy in person, and he is a wonderful looking small stallion, anyone would be proud to own him. If I didnt have 14 stallions, I would buy him.

This is just my two cents. I have already turned down two offers on my filly, she is not for sale, and if anyone knows me, everything I have is for sale. HAHA. Good luck to the new owner of him.

Latest posts

Back