"Komoko's Little kimmie"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniwhinny74

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum...I would like to know if anyone out there knows whatever happened to Komoko's Little Kimmie, foaled 4/13/1976. She was by Komoko's Little Champ out of King Tut's Tinkerbell by Komoko's King Tut. The last time I ever saw her was at the Hunt House Farm dispersal sale in 1998. I have never stopped thinking about her or wondering what became of her.

Also, if anyone could let me know how many foals she produced and their names I would be eternally grateful.

Many Thanks from someone who loved her dearly.

I don't know what happened to her. I haven't heard anything anything about her for a while. You can look her up online though

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm responding in the right place because I'm so new at this...so if I do anything stupid, please bear with me!

I don't have a mini of my own, and I probabally won't anytime in the near future because I am a single mom working 2 jobs and trying to raise a 21 month old son. We live in town. I would love to be able to raise my son out in the country with miniature horses...but right now it's just not possible. The internet is my link to the mini world. While I noticed that the fee for the studbook has dropped down a lot since I last checked, I can't rationalize spending the money on something I don't technically need...so, please anyone...my heart has always ached that I never found out became of Kimmie. I've always hoped she had a wonderful life with people who loved her and took care of her.

When Hunt House closed, I had the oppertunity to work there in the last few months of their closing down phase. It was a dream come true. I fell in love with Kimmie because she was in a paddock with a stallion and another mare who were more aggressive than she and would not let her eat. I always waited around when I fed that paddock so that I knew she would get her fair share. When she sold, I never knew who bought her or where she went.

I looked her up in the studbook. She is of course deceased, as I'm sure you expected. She had 4 AMHA registered foals, the last being in 1992 (I believe) registered with the Hunt House Farm prefix. Her last registered owner was SANDRA L. PRIEST OR EUNICE S. HERKO HERKOS SANDHILL RANCH MINIS.

Hope this helps.

Rita

I looked her up in the studbook. She is of course deceased, as I'm sure you expected. She had 4 AMHA registered foals, the last being in 1992 (I believe) registered with the Hunt House Farm prefix. Her last registered owner was SANDRA L. PRIEST OR EUNICE S. HERKO HERKOS SANDHILL RANCH MINIS.

Hope this helps.

Rita

Thank you, Rita, for taking the time to look her up for me. You have a kind heart, and I very much appreciate your reply.

Lindy (Miniwhinny74)

Latest posts

Back