Kassie clipped and getting into shape!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
I've taken quite a few pictures of Kassie the past few days and thought I'd share, I haven't posted pictures of her in a while and figured since she's partially clipped and lookin' good, might as well post some!
default_wub.png

Here's my girl

Running around today, the neighbor's ring is repaired, got taken down in the ice storm, so it's back to work for the girlies! The halter fit before I clipped her, now it's as tight as it can get......

2gy8485.jpg

Doing some tricks a few days ago

Sit

105v8qt.jpg

Lie down

nownzc.jpg

Roll over

2582fcm.jpg

And practicing halter stuff, I'm finally starting to get ears from her!
default_rolleyes.gif

2zel5jb.jpg

Some pretty pictures I took today

317gxnr.jpg

5qyyv.jpg

1zfsy1t.jpg

Thanks for looking at my girl!
default_wub.png
I love her to pieces, she's such a ham! :love

30w41gz.jpg

Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures!!! I especially love seeing the pictures of you with your horses. You have a wonderful way with them and a great bond with them as well
love0075.gif

Ohhh isn't she looking great! I love the photos of you guys doing tricks.

Bet you are looking forward to the warmer weather now.

Rebecca, you do such an exceptionl job with your horses! Doesn't matter if you're taking pictures of them, training them, or loving on them. You are one exceptional horse loving girl and horse trainer!

Thanks everyone for all the compliments.
default_wub.png
Can't wait to clip my girl completely, and I have a few new tricks I've taught her that I'll have to share when I get pictures.
default_wink.png

Leonie, thanks, I love it! You're very talented.

Rebecca

Rebecca, you do such an exceptionl job with your horses! Doesn't matter if you're taking pictures of them, training them, or loving on them. You are one exceptional horse loving girl and horse trainer!
That's exactly what was going through my mind as I looked at your pics.
default_wub.png
default_smile.png
You're amazing. I'd love to have you over for a few days to work with my horses and me.
default_smile.png

I look forward to seeing your next photos of the tricks.

I've started Rosie on the first step to laying down... but it's too muddy to have a place to practice outside--away from other horses who pester.
default_wacko.png
Did you follow the clicker training steps?

WOW Becca she looks great! She looks very nice standing and FINALLY she has ears haha! I can wait to see her in person
default_wink.png
Would love to go to a show this year to watch her in action!

Latest posts

Back