Just got home from the beach

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HobbsFarm

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]We just got home from a week at the beach and even though they aren't donkey pics, I wanted to share some beach pics with my donkey friends. I sure did miss my pasture babies and couldn't wait to get home to them!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Getting a decent family photo is really hard with kids at Hall and Sawyer's ages, but I thought this one turned out pretty good...lol[/SIZE]

CIMG7341.jpg

CIMG7369.jpg

CopyofCIMG7346.jpg

HobbsBeachVacation2007-39.jpg

CIMG7357.jpg

CIMG7371.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]This last picture is Sawyer and her cousin Ian (used with his mom's permission) taken while we were waiting for our table at a restaurant.[/SIZE]
CIMG7322.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks for letting me share![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Great Pics !!!

You have such a pretty beach where you live
default_yes.gif
: How far are you from the beach?

I live about 2 1/2 hrs from the Pacific Coast .... our beaches are nothing like yours...I think their ugly.

It is amazing how different Oregon and Washington beaches differ??? Oregon beaches are gorgeous
default_yes.gif
:

*I love Sawyers personality
default_wink.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks y'all. We are not quite four hours from the coast, which is the gulf of Mexico. They are nicknamed "world's most beautiful beaches" but I don't really know about that. I do know that they are the prettiest white sandy beaches I have ever seen though! It's just like powder almost and very hard to walk in...lol The water was gorgeous this time down also. Sometimes the seaweed will come in if there's been a storm in the gulf, but not this time. It was great!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]As fun as it was (with my husband's family...lol), I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere else for a while! :bgrin [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]those are so nice Shannon
default_yes.gif
: . i'll bet Halls smile would have been bigger if Zada had been there :bgrin though. Nikki
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] ...i'll bet Halls smile would have been bigger if Zada had been there :bgrin though. Nikki[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Don't you know that's true!!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

He did comb the beach to find some shells because he wanted to "make Zada something special when we get home".
default_wub.png
: He is still crazy about her!!
default_wub.png
:

I think the first picture is just beautiful.
default_wub.png
: Your whole family is very nice looking, Your children are beautiful. Really got a kick out of your husband in the pool with his hat on. Wonder does he take it off at night? :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin I know some people are almost that bad when it comes to their caps. Thanks for sharing. Glad you had a nice time.

Hi There, BEAUTIFUL pictures, and I am so glad you had a great time. The kids look like they are enjoying themselves so much in the pics. Ce

Latest posts

Back