Just a picture of Echos baby girl...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Well it's day 8 and still no power at the barn, I've shut the cameras off for that reason and nothing else, but I think all the horses are tired of hearing the generator all hours of the day, and the little filly is doing just dandy so no need to eagle eye her......and luckily looks like it will be a little while, maybe two weeks before another mare gets down to business.

She's so tiny and precious......itty bitty thing, but so pretty. I don't have good photos to show of her, as she hasn't been out of the stall as it's all mud and downed trees still here, but snapped this one of her off my phone. Maybe it will warm up and dry up the mud around her so she can go out this weekend and I can get better undressed pictures.

I just love her teeny little baby doll head, its not as big as my hand. And her legs aren't much bigger around than a finger.....I thought Echos last baby was tiny this one I think has her beat! she's now 4 days old.

Still no name for her yet.......but I can tell you she wants no help from people, is a total riot and self assured for sure.

echoschild.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty filly. With the ice storm you've had call her "Ice Princess"

Hope you get power back soon. We've been there before and the generator noise gets old fast.

Mark

Erica

Dag Gone she is so cute. What a tiny pretty little head. Hope you get power back on soon. It is stressful enough and then not to have any power. Can't wait to see her all uncovered.

Arlene

That is one exceptional little filly. How tall do you think she is? I just love her............. Keep the photos coming.......

She's like 15" Tami...she's a SQUIRT!!! don't weigh enough for nothing either

OMG I thought she was tiny but wow 15". I just can't stop looking at her photo......... What a living doll.......

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG Erica SHE IS PRICELESS!!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of her!! I'm sorry you still have no power, but you sure have a reason to put a huge smile on your face every time you see that baby!!

Can't wait until you can get your cameras up so we can marestare at your beautiful mares again......

Wow, she has the most gorgeous little head! I'm so in love with that face
default_wub.png

She's like 15" Tami...she's a SQUIRT!!! don't weigh enough for nothing either
Oh my, she should stay around 26" - 27" :DOH! how nice for you.

My little guy was 16.50" at birth and at 3 years old only 27.75"

Latest posts

Back