Just a neat photo....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniapp

Reaction score
As some of you may know, I also work in "big horse" land
default_rolleyes.gif
: and my sister and I lease some land from our dear friends, Eric and Cindy Gunter, in Madera, California. Cindy trains trail and pleasure horses and currently has a 3 year old Paint gelding in the barn that is sired by a Big Leaguer bred Quarter Horse stallion that my sister (Janie Bigham, BigHoop here on the forum) owned for many years.... Ina Different League...(leading sire of AQHA Arena Trail horses in the nation..)

The gelding pictured is for sale and I was trying out my new digital camera in an "impromptu" photo shoot to get photos for a sale ad (hence the hat and jacket on a "work day.." LOL!) As I was yelling to Cindy to "work it, girl! :lol: " I got this shot...

f018b7e2.jpg

and just another shot to show how pretty this gelding is... ( and YES, I know, he is a little below vertical, but he IS a big baby and was feeling his way down
default_wacko.png
: )

f018b789.jpg

Anyway, I know that this is not "miniature" related... but thought you all might enjoy them anyway..

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: Is he black/white or bay? How tall is he? How tall will he finish? I'm kind of in the market for a black/white gelding......just don't tell my Beebop! (or Bonnie
default_rolleyes.gif
: )

He is black and white... (deep and true colored..) and he is currently 15 hands... (just short of his three year old birthday...) should finish, I think, about 15' 1" or thereabouts.

He is a kind, soft mouthed colt and I think she has about 90 days on him. Let me know if I can provide anymore info....

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Wow...what a small world! My good friend now has Ina Different League! She's been leasing him for breeding...not sure if she's going to buy him or not...but he's up in Washington State at Next Star Farms (who also owns To Be Dynamic). I was reading your post and thinking how pretty the gelding is...then saw Ina Different League. He's a pretty boy
default_yes.gif
:

Tracy

Neat! I had heard that he headed up your way a couple of years ago, I think? My sister sold Blackie to McSherm Quarter Horses and then, I guess, they leased him to your friend? Janie owned him for many years... and Cindy has two other "Blackie" babies in the barn... one is an outrageous blue roan filly out of her Zippo Pine Glow daughter. All are flat kneed movers with a lot of heart and kindness...

Here is a photo of my sister Janie and Blackie taken before she sold him... he is SUCH a neat horse...

f9d61fde.jpg

Anyway, thanks again for the update...

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

That's great she still has some Blackie foals! I'm not sure if Angi has any of her own coming this year or not. I know he was bred to several mares though, and I thought she was going to breed him to a couple this year. She said the same things about him...that he's just a nice guy to be around:) I bet she'd love to talk to Janie about him...Angi's website is www.nextstarfarms.com.

It's such a small world!!!
default_smile.png

Tracy

nice pics! i show pleasure as well, my Quarter horse has the TNT lines.
default_wink.png
:

That's great she still has some Blackie foals! I'm not sure if Angi has any of her own coming this year or not. I know he was bred to several mares though, and I thought she was going to breed him to a couple this year. She said the same things about him...that he's just a nice guy to be around:) I bet she'd love to talk to Janie about him...Angi's website is www.nextstarfarms.com.

It's such a small world!!!
default_smile.png

Tracy

I will pass this information on to Janie and I am sure that she will give her a call!

Pintopizazz: Post a photo of your horse, I would love to see him!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

wow beautiful horses, thanks for sharing,i cant see him for sale too long though lol good luck!!!!

Latest posts

Back