just a little brag........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

running in the red

Reaction score
I partisapated [spell] in a benifit show yesterday.Took my 3 mos. old stud and his momma.......he was the only mini. we took sencond in the pony class and 2 in the yearlings and First in the stalion class ! against the big guys!!!!!! he did so good! even had a hissy fit in a class- they allowed his momma to stand by in his class except the stallion class.........boy were those big guys dancing and screaming over him! offered to skip that class but, was told that if the handlers of the big guys could not handle their horses then they don;t need to be in that class.......... if I had charged a nickle a pet I could have made 2 months morgage! I'm so proud of my guy! will pot pics tomorrow after they get developed. joy

That's great! Any time you can compete against the big horses......and win, it's quite an accomplishment! I'll look forward to seeing pictures of your special little guy!

Pam C.

Congrats! Yeah for you!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

That is so neat and a great way to show other horse people how wonderful minis are! Congratulations!!!

Latest posts

Back